Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:16:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

That tie represents a neat swing to the left.  Well, his left which might not mean anything.

poodlefaker

Oh Bunter's gone! Clean bowled! It's the long walk back to the pavillion for you old sausage!

JamesTC

Feel bad for Boris. He works really hard and the electorate are really mean to him. Perhaps we can raise some money for him.

frajer

He'd only spend it on Russian yachts and cocaine.

Bung Boris a Bob for Bomba Blow

Butchers Blind

Alberon

Spare a thought for the Tory candidate in Tiverton and Honiton. She spent most of the campaign avoiding the media, and when they did corner her she did her best to avoid mentioning Johnson.

And then last night she locked herself in a room for half an hour before the announcement and then managed to trip heading up onto the stage to hear her defeat.

idunnosomename

Boris Johnson will teach Titervon and Hornitown a lesson for being so unpatriotic at a time of national crisis. theres a war in Ukraine, we're fighting the union barons, and they're voting for the liberal democrats? Unbelievable.

Alberon

Another Lib Dem win another shitty Lib Dem photo-op.

If they keep this fuckery going I might be less inclined to vote for them come the General Election.

EOLAN

Quote from: Alberon on June 24, 2022, 11:47:01 AMAnother Lib Dem win another shitty Lib Dem photo-op.

If they keep this fuckery going I might be less inclined to vote for them come the General Election.

Looks like they showing him the door to allow him in rather than to get him out.

Replies From View

Quote from: Alberon on June 24, 2022, 11:47:01 AMAnother Lib Dem win another shitty Lib Dem photo-op.

Are they Tories or are the Lib Dems wearing blue ties as code.

Fambo Number Mive

The way they call him "Boris" on the door like he is their mate.

Davy didn't seem to mind Tories so much in 2010-2015. No doubt when the Tories bring in a Rory Stewart type for the 2024 election he'll be keen to go into coalition with them and support the selling off of the NHS in return for a 5p of tax on plastic bottles.

Fambo Number Mive

Another Tory MP under investigation:

QuoteSuspended Tory MP David Warburton faces a fresh probe from Parliament's sleaze watchdog.

The Somerset and Frome MP was already under investigation by the harassment watchdog following complaints from two women about inappropriate behaviour.

And it comes after an image emerged showing the MP for Somerset and Frome sitting next to an upturned baking tray with four lines of powder on it – alleged by the Sunday Times to be cocaine.

Today, the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards said they had launched an investigation into possible breaches of Commons lobbying rules and the register of interests.

The watchdog's website says the investigation is into "paid advocacy", "declaration of an interest" and "Registration of an interest under Category 3 of the Guide to the Rules [Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK sources]".

Separately, it emerged in April that Mr Warburton faced allegations that he also climbed naked into a woman's bed and groped her breasts – after snorting cocaine.

Party bosses withdrew the whip from married David Warburton while he is under investigation by Parliament's harassment watchdog.

When the allegations emerged in April, former music teacher Mr Warburton, who is married with two young children, denied any wrongdoing, telling the Telegraph: "I have enormous amounts of defence, but unfortunately the way that things work means that doesn't come out first.

"I have heard nothing what-soever from the Independent Complaints and Grievance Scheme.

"I'm sorry, I can't comment any further."...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/suspended-tory-mp-david-warburton-27301205

Blumf

The door looks very electable, not sure about the two planks next to it.

Fambo Number Mive

Apparently Johnson heard about Dowden's resignation while "taking his morning swim" in Rwanda.

frajer

"Hmm, Comic Sans isn't quite twatty enough. Oh yep, that's perfect."

pigamus

Emma Kennedy can only achieve orgasm by looking at this photograph

kittens

kittens

mr prime minister, how do you respond to rumours that two men stood grinning in front of some signs and quite literally showed you the door?

"for quite literally the first time in my life i am quite literally speechless after being quite literally shown the door by two men stood grinning in front of some signs"

idunnosomename

They could have got a pair of curtains and written "It's curtains for Boris!"

Or one of them could have dressed up as a massive vulva and the other as a giant cock with "It's time to get this cunt fucked!" written on the shaft

kittens

BREAKING: getting reports that two liberal democrat men stood grinning in front of a lot of signs and took the time out of their day to quite literally show the prime minister, boris johnson, the door. the prime minister is reported to have just stood there and been like 'oh my god' for a bit before then going 'for the first time in my life i am quite literally speechless'

kittens

a grinning liberal democrat holding a sleeping cat, saying "it's cats out for boris!"

Ferris

Alberon

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 24, 2022, 01:05:16 PMAnother Tory MP under investigation:

QuoteSuspended Tory MP David Warburton faces a fresh probe from Parliament's sleaze watchdog.

19,213 majority over the Lib Dems in second place at the last election. The Tories will be desperate to avoid another by-election.

kittens

wheeling an enormous plastic fruit salad onto the stage and saying "sorry mr Johnson, it's time to admit you are wet fruit"

Alberon

A gurning Lib Dem holding up pints of bitter "It's last orders for Boris!"

kittens

kittens

ed davey dressed as a Gestapo saying "for you Boris, ze war is over"

Alberon

Ed Davey and A. N. Other Lib Dem painfully re-enacting the Dead Parrot sketch thuddingly rewritten with Boris references.