Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:50:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

The poll graphic also contradicts the information in the grey box above it. 60% of Tory voters want Johnson to resign, not 36%.

HOC to vote on breaching international law today.

Paul Calf

Quote from: frajer on June 24, 2022, 10:58:28 AMHe'd only spend it on Russian yachts and cocaine.

Bung Boris a Bob for Bomba Blow

Bunga Bob for Bunga Bunga

Fambo Number Mive

Remember the hairdresser who made a portrait of Boris Johnson out of clients' hair? Wonder if she is still a fan on him.

Kier Starmar probably hopes she will make a portrait of him out of people's hair.

Ferris

idunnosomename

I think its an error tbh. Editorially the times would love billy "pfeffel" bunter to fuck off now hes served the populist purpose of doing a brexit

frajer

Ferris

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 27, 2022, 12:22:32 PMFootage from 2021 of Johnson pretending to go for a jog:

https://twitter.com/KarlTurnerMP/status/1541126831277019137

The media toothlessly acquiesces to his charade by not taking any photos until after he's jogged round the car.

frajer

God he's a legend. Athletic, bawdy, says it like it is. I'd love to go for a pint with him. Imagine if the pint cost £2.69, the entire pub would be just pissing itself. You'd see the glint in his eye when the bar staff said "£2.69" and you'd just void your bladder through mirth.

Fambo Number Mive

Looks like The Times have fixed their graphic:

Eddie Reeves, the Tories' leader on Oxfordshire County Council, has called for Johnson to go.

QuoteBBC Radio Oxford asked all of Oxfordshire's four Conservative MPs to discuss Mr Johnson's future following their party's by-election defeats in Wakefield and Tiverton and Honiton. All declined or failed to respond.

monkfromhavana

idunnosomename

Love how the donors might stop giving the party money because hes an unfunny cunt

Bet he smells too

TrenterPercenter

Not sure if people heard about the house that exploded in Birmingham last night, but there are rumours (only rumours at the moment but logical at least) that it was due to a trend of gas meters being tampered with due to rising fuel costs.

Psybro

JOHNSON: It's just a damn popularity contest with you donors!
DORRIES: Now look what you've done you little FREAKS!

Fambo Number Mive

"How many more years do you hope to be Prime Minister for Mr Boris?"

"69!"

"Hahha, you are so funny, please can I be your chief of staff one day"

frajer

"Prime Minister Bunter, what is your favourite number bus?"

"69!"

"Haha, very good."

"I simply told myself you had asked 'what is my favourite number plane' as buses are for scumbag plebs."

"Wonderful."

lipsink

idunnosomename

Pay £40,000 to have dinner with him and he just spends the whole time making farting noises by putting his hand under his armpit

frajer

God he'd be a sight sat across the table from you. Having dinner with a coke-bloated corpse crossed with a thatched cottage.

Quote from: frajer on June 27, 2022, 04:30:32 PMGod he'd be a sight sat across the table from you. Having dinner with a coke-bloated corpse crossed with a thatched cottage.

If you think that's bad, imagine having to do a 69 with him. "This is fine" thinks Carrie through tears, his hanging gut swinging and hitting her in the chin, the thought of the inheritance/divorce the only thing stopping her downstairs from sealing up forever.

Fambo Number Mive

Meanwhile I see FBPE favourite John Major is still a tosser: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-6192998

QuoteFormer prime minister Sir John Major has described the contaminated blood scandal as "incredibly bad luck", drawing gasps from families watching him give evidence under oath to the public inquiry into the disaster.

Up to 30,000 people contracted HIV and hepatitis C in the 1970s and 80s after being given blood treatments or transfusions on the NHS.

Thousands have since died.

Sir John later apologised for his choice of language...

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: frajer on June 27, 2022, 04:30:32 PMa coke-bloated corpse crossed with a thatched cottage.

he really does look like a sculptural interpretation of a middle eight from a Be Here Now song

the man is just a bag of himself

JamesTC

Hearing rumours that Big Borno is tanking the party on purpose in the hope that the majority is cut down a few further.

He's hoping to be able to walk into parliament and say to Storming Starmer that he is facing the leader of the party with the majority of...

Spoiler alert
69!
[close]

Reelection in the bag.