Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:46:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2022 Round 1: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien vs Dr. Trouser

Started by Al Tha Funkee Homosapien, June 24, 2022, 09:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishfinger

In the spirit of hoping both may go through, and it being so hard to choose, since Al's ahead I'm going with Dr T.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Good game. Dr T's shots were both v.high quality. Would have enjoyed another shot to continue the theme.

Paul Calf

Dr T for taking a minor theme from the opening serve and just running with it. Classic, timeless wrongery. Amazing work all round though.

EDIT: oops.

Moj

Ian Drunken Smurf

Dr Trouser

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on June 27, 2022, 05:38:48 PMGood game. Dr T's shots were both v.high quality. Would have enjoyed another shot to continue the theme.

Yep, enjoyed that, your second shot had me in stitches. We could carry on but it'd end up in aeronecropaedophilia eventually....

TheGingerAlien

Really hard one to call - amazing stuff. Both winners in my eyes. Al just pips it for me with the original image of Cowell riding the jumbo jet though.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Very difficult to choose. I think Al's second shot just shades it for me, though.

Lordofthefiles

Johnny Yesno

Bloody hell! What a horrific and excellent first round. Al's proud aeroplane mum is hilarious but I'm voting for Dr T for his very slick second shot.

Cerys

Ferris

Butchers Blind

superthunderstingcar

pancreas

The Mollusk

Famous Mortimer

And that's 48 hours of voting!!!

In an extraordinary first round match, @Dr Trouser beats @Al Tha Funkee Homosapien by 13-10!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Opfff. Good game good game. Thanks for all the votes for both players.

Ferris

Good shout of a highest voted 2nd place going through I reckon.

Dr Trouser

Ooh tight match, I thought Al's second was shot of the match. Thanks for a good match Al and hopefully see you in the next round.