Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:40:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Let's not lose focus that Dominic Raab is a complete fucking cunt. Also seems Rayner came back pretty well, remember how he wouldnt come back from holiday during the fall of Kabul?

Why wasn't Sir Keir facing Raab? Has he got Covid again?

gilbertharding

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 29, 2022, 05:35:30 PMLet's not lose focus that Dominic Raab is a complete fucking cunt.

No danger, don't worry.

QuoteWhy wasn't Sir Keir facing Raab? Has he got Covid again?

Isn't the convention that if the PM isn't there then it's deputy against deputy? If not, they changed it.

Buelligan

Raab is a cunt and no mistake. 

I'm just saying, and for me, it'd be true whether Ange went to Glyndebourne (and why, how much it cost and who paid) or no, I don't like her and I don't trust her.  The shoe thing.  The BLM thing.  The RLB thing.  The silence over Corbyn's suspension and the threat to suspend thousands and thousands of Labour members.  What's there to trust?

That's not to take anything away from the utter cuntitude that is certainly Dominic Raab.

jobotic

I share your view.

One thing she did do well today was point out to the braying, shouting, barking, oinking Tories opposite her, when they got really loud, that they had banned noisy protest.

She could have raised it when Raab said his fascist bill of rights was about freedom of speech too though.

Still, better than Starmer.

jobotic

Fambo Number Mive

Private Eye claims several cabinet ministers including Johnson, Sunak, Patel and Gove, went to Murdoch's summer party and that a special hedge was erected.

mjwilson

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 29, 2022, 08:03:42 PMPrivate Eye claims several cabinet ministers including Johnson, Sunak, Patel and Gove, went to Murdoch's summer party and that a special hedge was erected.

I can't even tell whether this is a euphemism.

jobotic

jobotic

Seems there are those who think the Privileges Committee could do for him. Believe it when I see it myself.

In typically and predictably Trumpian style, Johnson, via his fans and The Telegraph, are calling the Privileges Committee "unfair" and a kangaroo court.

Fambo Number Mive

I think the committee has 4 Tory MPs on it out of the 7, Private Eye seem to think that the committee is unlikely to be soft on him.

Quote@RhonddaBryant
·
2h
It is at least arguable that calling the Committee of Privileges a "kangaroo court" is itself a contempt of parliament.

jobotic

A deputy whip called Pincher has resigned after getting pissed up and groping someone.

Say what you like about Johnson's team, they're still class.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: jobotic on June 30, 2022, 08:33:21 PMA deputy whip called Pincher has resigned after getting pissed up and groping someone.

Pretty sure Boris has got an allegation of that under his belt. Someone who worked for the Spectator wasn't it?

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 29, 2022, 05:35:30 PMLet's not lose focus that Dominic Raab is a complete fucking cunt. Also seems Rayner came back pretty well, remember how he wouldnt come back from holiday during the fall of Kabul?

Why wasn't Sir Keir facing Raab? Has he got Covid again?

Quite, if there's any time THE LEFT should unite against the enemy and present a consistent view against the Tories, this is it. But no, people want to question how much she paid for the ticket and who is paying it.

Buelligan

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 30, 2022, 08:52:51 PMPretty sure Boris has got an allegation of that under his belt. Someone who worked for the Spectator wasn't it?

Charlotte Edwardes of the Times and Sunday Times IIRC.

And also

He's a fucking cunt.

kalowski

Surely people will keep saying to Johnson that the PM "thinks he's done the decent thing by resigning".

Buelligan

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on June 30, 2022, 09:13:44 PMQuite, if there's any time THE LEFT should unite against the enemy and present a consistent view against the Tories, this is it. But no, people want to question how much she paid for the ticket and who is paying it.

What is the point of uniting?  To get Starmer in as PM?  Hoping that Labour have to pay off the LibDems with PR? 

Unite and give Labour the chance of sitting on the hand grenade that is the state of the economy right now.  Labour, who spend their every waking hour thinking how best to suck the wicks of CEOs and sell out the working class. 

Yep, we should be afuckingshamed.  We must have lost our minds

Specially after the great example that Starmer's pals gave us during the tenure of the last leader.

Literally dying of shame here.

Fambo Number Mive

Perhaps the left uniting should be from the actual left wing parties Greens, TUSC etc - if they worked together for tactical voting I wonder how many seats could be taken from the big three parties.

Meanwhile John Crace calls Johnson the "Rwanda Panda" That'll show him! Although I quite like Crace calling him "The Convict".

Fambo Number Mive

Also, it says a lot that Johnson will remove the whip from MPs who vote against the government on Brexit but not from an MP alleged to have groped two people.

Fambo Number Mive

Look at these chucking fuckwits.

QuoteTory MP sparks shouts of 'shame' as he mistakes Lindsay Hoyle for deputy speaker

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/news/pmqs-lindsay-hoyle-tory-mp-b2111996.html

Norton Canes

Did we do Dorries' rugby fail yet? I'm losing track of these.

Love that in her excuse - "Like Jason Robinson I may have switched codes in my speech" - she has the gall to drop in another, more obscure rugby reference, as if to prove that yeah in fact she knows all about both codes actually. Reckon her script writers fed her the erroneous drop goal line deliberately? 

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Buelligan on June 29, 2022, 04:14:16 PMIn fairness, Glyndebourne is horrifically expensive and infested with corporate cunts who go along just to show off with their fucking picnics and network.  It's not really music appreciation for most.

I'd be interested to know who paid for her ticket.

Why do her legs seem closer to camera than the waist up part?

Bently Sheds

There's rumblings on Twitter that Johnson allegedly got his hairdresser pregnant & has sent her back to Canada to keep the heat off him.

Cue EVERY Twitter wit saying "He has a hairdresser????!!?!!?!!!11?? That's the most unbelievable thing about this story amirite?????????11??!! (20 sideways crying with laughter emojis)"

jobotic

Poor Jacinda Ardern. She's having to shake hands with Johnson. Her skin must be crawling.

QuoteCovid deaths (from some bloke BTL)

New Zealand Total 1473 at a rate of 294 deaths per million
United Kingdom Total 180,330 at a rate of 2629 deaths per million.

oggyraiding

Quote from: Bently Sheds on July 01, 2022, 11:14:34 AMThere's rumblings on Twitter that Johnson allegedly got his hairdresser pregnant & has sent her back to Canada to keep the heat off him.

Cue EVERY Twitter wit saying "He has a hairdresser????!!?!!?!!!11?? That's the most unbelievable thing about this story amirite?????????11??!! (20 sideways crying with laughter emojis)"

This is the silver bullet. Tousle haired shagger Boris Bunter is finished.

Did we do this one yet?  I can't keep up.

Quote from: https://twitter.com/squeezyjohn/status/1542647614524592129So we're in a place where everyone knows Boris had a blow-job from Carrie in his office while Foreign Minister under Theresa May ... and nobody in the press dares say anything about it except from Private Eye and James O'Brien.  This is ridiculous.  It's resignation material.
Quote from: https://twitter.com/squeezyjohn/status/1542650636503851010He wasn't married to her at the time.  His wife had cancer.  He was having his personal pipe serviced by a mistress while his wife was having chemo ... in his office paid for by us, the taxpayers, paid to represent us on the international stage.

Legend Bozza.

Butchers Blind

Nadine Dorres must be furious she wasn't asked to service him by mouth.

Buelligan