Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:16:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

I have come up with a good joke about this particular blow job but I am worried it is sexist. Can anybody help?

kittens

Is it sexist to call any woman anywhere a pig. If I also call a man a pig does that make it not sexist. If I have to call Boris Johnson a pig I will but I fear it will ruin the flow of the joke. Please advise.

Mr_Simnock

please put the joke up so I can then watch you be cancelled, it's dull Friday afternoon and I want a cencelling

kittens

Basically, the joke is as follows, but I have changed the word Pig to Flower to avoid claims of sexism. Feel free to switch these words in your head when reading it but do be aware it'll be you being sexist and not me. OK here goes - I guess David Cameron is not the only Tory Prime Minister to have put his willy in a FLOWER's mouth!

kittens

kittens

I guess you could say David Cameroon isnt 5he only Tory Prime Minister whose wife is a OLD PIG

kittens

i meant FLower how do you edit posts. can you edit posts on this forum? im new can anyone help me edit my post

kittens

Carrie Johnston is a beautiful wife and i would be glad to call her my own. its just a joke. id love to marry her honestly. i didnt mean what i said when i said pig and i meant to say flower. she is a flower, an english rose. sucha beautiful wife whom i applaud our PM on marrying. i am sorry

Psybro

My wife's reaction to hearing the story was "That poor woman", which certainly took me by surprise.

kittens

our PM had his choice of ladies, the pick of the litter, and he chose 3nglands most beautiful wife whom i would adore to marry. im sorry sir for accidentally being rude on your wife. i was showing off to my website friends and i didnt mean a word of it

kittens

kittens

i have released a revised joke. times have moved on since i made my last joke which i now see is unacceptable. my new joke is as follows Why is she called 'Carry' Johnwson? Because I hope she Carrys on being our PMs wife for a long time and that she Carrys on being so charming and lovely, an english rose & beautiful wife.

imitationleather

Do you know why people call Carrie Johnson "The Pig"?

It's because she's cleverer than a dog.

JamesTC

From Private Eye:

Plenty of people saying that the MP who walked in on them mid-act was none other than Sir Gavin Williamson.

imitationleather

superthunderstingcar

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: JamesTC on July 01, 2022, 01:59:25 PMI thought it was because she snuffled Johnson's truffles.

Was that the "the whiff of power" he was referring to?

jobotic

He's suspended now.

How many is that suspended or sitting as independents?

shoulders

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on June 30, 2022, 09:13:44 PMQuite, if there's any time THE LEFT should unite against the enemy and present a consistent view against the Tories, this is it. But no, people want to question how much she paid for the ticket and who is paying it.

Who in your opinion is included in THE LEFT?

Zero Gravitas

Totally unfounded rumours of Boris having a hairdresser are circulating.

The one situation where I'd support a superinjunction, on ecological grounds, as even the suggestion is a flagrant waste of ink.