Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:07:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

I'd like to see Alexander Billy de Pfeffel Bunter wriggle his wa.. oh

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on July 05, 2022, 06:14:01 PMRishi Sunak gone now too.

So he has.

QuoteThe public rightly expect government to be conducted properly, competently and seriously.

I recognise this may be my last ministerial job, but I believe these standards are worth fighting for and that is why I am resigning.

My letter to the Prime Minister below.

https://twitter.com/RishiSunak/status/1544368323625947137

WhoMe

Bollocks, was hoping Boris would cling on and fuck them at the next election but that'll be him gone now surely

shoulders

Ah, our faithful tv media are stopping to give this attention. About as impromptu as a Christmas  pantomime. What a performance, what a joke.

Fambo Number Mive

One major task for the left is not to let the next Tory PM try to sweep all this under the carpet, as I'm sure Labour wont be able to stop them.

Inspector Norse

Just announced that in a radical cabinet shakeup, Nadine Dorries is now Minister for Everything

Fambo Number Mive

I'm sure Johnson will try to cling on for a bit longer. Thatcher did when Lawson and Howe resigned.

idunnosomename

Forever remembered for preventing the threat of Corbynism well I agree with baldy übermensch on that

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Inspector Norse on July 05, 2022, 06:28:31 PMJust announced that in a radical cabinet shakeup, Nadine Dorries is now Minister for Everything

I just made a joke in another group that I wouldn't put it past him to give Dorries a shotgun and promote her to Chancellor.

All of this was nailed on after the VONC.  Lots of things will unravel with this there is a mini epoch imploding here that includes Brexit (or atleast the form of Brexit talk we've seen so far) and a move on from Covid.  Also the strongman babbler approach has been shown wanting so now there will be need for a new approach.

imitationleather

It gets worse for Boris. Liz Truss has said she's 100% behind him.

jobotic

TrenterPercenter

It would have been better for Labour if he stayed but now he is going I hope it is as brutal as possible.

jobotic

Nadine Dorries is at home right now drinking like a pissed up mentalist.

Buelligan

Of course she is.  Say what you like about her, she won't let a little thing like this upset her routine.

Quote from: imitationleather on July 05, 2022, 06:35:52 PMIt gets worse for Boris. Liz Truss has said she's 100% behind him.

She always reminds me of a toxic fungus.

Fambo Number Mive

Will Johnson have to stay on during the leadership election or does Raab take over? Can't remember how it worked under May.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: jobotic on July 05, 2022, 06:38:02 PMNadine Dorries is at home right now drinking like a pissed up mentalist.

Hope there's some more resignations so she's one of the few left to be put in front of cameras and say it's all fine.

idunnosomename

BritishHobo

Who are they going to mass behind then? Who's the big heavy-hitter? Fucking Gove?

Zetetic

Zetetic

Do you actually need any ministers? There are clearly some that you don't have to have.

Fambo Number Mive

Mark Harper is calling Javid and Sunak "honourable men". They are determined to pin it all on Johnson, when everyone who supported him, from cabinet ministers to Tory voters, is partly to blame.

Buelligan

Quote from: BritishHobo on July 05, 2022, 06:41:46 PMWho are they going to mass behind then? Who's the big heavy-hitter? Fucking Gove?

I think the new weirdofash like Gove but now Cummings is dead they're pretty fucked, aren't they?

TrenterPercenter

Brilliant.  He is going to stay and fight, as much damage as possible please Johnson.

Probably going to go with the "trying to steal Brexit" tactic from the bunker.

Zetetic

Quote from: BritishHobo on July 05, 2022, 06:41:46 PMWho are they going to mass behind then? Who's the big heavy-hitter? Fucking Gove?
Rishi's basically fine, isn't he?

(Edit: "Fine" in the sense that the Tories will take him as PM.)

idunnosomename

Its time to get the queen involved i think. Put all her life energy into one final attack to defeat him. Charles becomes our new president.