Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,478
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:57:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Gullis has resigned. Can't serve under Johnson's brand of woke cultural Marxist leftism.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: frajer on July 05, 2022, 08:03:00 PMFor an hour.

I did threaten that earlier this week, but in relation to a couple of unrelated things.

Zetetic

Zetetic

jamiefairlie

Quote from: RenegadeScrew on July 05, 2022, 07:43:19 PMI think he's done in one way or another. His tearful departure in the back of a car should be glorious.

Nah he'll be all googly eyed getting a nosh in the back seat

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 05, 2022, 08:04:04 PMI did threaten that earlier this week, but in relation to a couple of unrelated things.

If you go, does that mean they'll be hiring?

Spode

Johnson should do a Walter White and just pop the shops completely bollocko.

BlodwynPig

elliszeroed

The Prime Minister does not have to be a serving MP or member of the House of Lords... This is Chuka's big chance. Destiny's calling, but will he pick up the phone?

idunnosomename

did you ever meet Sajid Blodders. did you slap him on the head like Benny Hill did

Spode

Quote from: elliszeroed on July 05, 2022, 08:18:08 PMThe Prime Minister does not have to be a serving MP or member of the House of Lords... This is Chuka's big chance. Destiny's calling, but will he pick up the phone?

Still sat in Nando's waiting for someone to take his order.

shoulders

The timing re: Pincher seems interesting. This isn't the sort of story that would have overly damaged him before so it implies all sorts of dirt hiding under the surface.

Why didn't Javid and Sunak do this at the no confidence vote? It would definitely have worked.

jobotic

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 05, 2022, 08:16:57 PMGullis is literally just a shouting man with a beard

And all he can shout is WOKE

I prefer Johnson to Gullis.

phes

Asked if it's a leadership pitch by Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid to resign, he [Mogg] adds

"You might think that; I couldn't possibly comment"

Not cool

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 05, 2022, 08:18:45 PMdid you ever meet Sajid Blodders. did you slap him on the head like Benny Hill did

colleague was going to l*bby him tomorrow after c*mmings latest bl*g

Buelligan

If I got the top job, I'd go straight into an election whilst bouyed on the love of a grateful nation and fuck Starmer so hard up his lying arse.  This is the way the tories could win again, by tying Starmer's provable lies to Johnson's and saying the whole lot, the old lot, were rotten. 

Quote from: shoulders on July 05, 2022, 08:19:38 PMThe timing re: Pincher seems interesting. This isn't the sort of story that would have overly damaged him before so it implies all sorts of dirt hiding under the surface.

I'm guessing Cummings has a rolling plan, only when Carrie and Johnson are whipped, naked, through the streets to the scaffold, will he rest.

elliszeroed

Quote from: Spode on July 05, 2022, 08:19:24 PMStill sat in Nando's waiting for someone to take his order.

So waiting on his wings, rather than in the wings.

RenegadeScrew

Quote from: jamiefairlie on July 05, 2022, 08:09:48 PMNah he'll be all googly eyed getting a nosh in the back seat

And to think it all started with hope and humility, acting like a tool on HIGNFY.

Psybro

Johnson's downfall has ended up dragging on with endless anticlimax like the Buu Saga.  There you go, a reference everyone will get.

I swear to God that Dan Hodges had an article this weekend entitled 'Boris is still the man to lead Britain' which was wiped from history shortly after it became clear he was going to stick to his guns on Ol Pinchy.

idunnosomename

Quote from: jobotic on July 05, 2022, 08:19:49 PMAnd all he can shout is WOKE

I prefer Johnson to Gullis.
thats like saying I prefer a punch in the balls to a dead slug

bgmnts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62049705

Rishi and Javid GONE.

Has to be fucked now, even in this post-accountability post-truth world.

What's mental is that at some point they DID have faith in Johnson to run a country, despite having no ability and being a pathological liar.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 05, 2022, 08:22:52 PMcolleague was going to l*bby him tomorrow after c*mmings latest bl*g

This code seems impenetrable, can anyone assist?

Captain Z

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on July 05, 2022, 07:10:53 PM"No PM can survive the resignation of two senior cabinet ministers like that."

- CUT TO -

"Wow, I can't believe he survived the resignation of two senior cabinet ministers like that."