Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:00:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

Quote from: shoulders on July 05, 2022, 08:19:38 PMThe timing re: Pincher seems interesting. This isn't the sort of story that would have overly damaged him before so it implies all sorts of dirt hiding under the surface.

It's just the same old Johnson routine of big lie followed by clarification after clarification as the truth comes out.

They've finally realised he will never ever change and, more importantly, they're fucked if he stays.

shoulders

Quote from: bgmnts on July 05, 2022, 08:32:26 PMhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62049705

Rishi and Javid GONE.

Has to be fucked now, even in this post-accountability post-truth world.

What's mental is that at some point they DID have faith in Johnson to run a country, despite having no ability and being a pathological liar.

They didn't, they just thought they had a duty to temper his actions for the state and the establishment they work for. You know, the one that actually exists while 'democracy' is smeared on the surface like icing?

shoulders

Quote from: Alberon on July 05, 2022, 08:41:06 PMIt's just the same old Johnson routine of big lie followed by clarification after clarification as the truth comes out.

They've finally realised he will never ever change.

Oh come on, none of them are that naive, in fact there are few people more corrupted and cynical than they.

Alberon

Quote from: shoulders on July 05, 2022, 08:42:03 PMOh come on, none of them are that naive, in fact there are few people more corrupted and cynical than they.

I edited my post as you replied, it is more the case that he's a liability now and they will lose their seats if he keeps his.

Uncle TechTip

bgmnts

Yeah dont even know why i wrote that of course they didnt have faith in him to actually run the country. Presumably they had enough faith in him to not be such a walking disaster.

How can you have this much of an overwhelming advantage and STILL be so useless? It's like being at home, the opposition having 3 sent off, the opposition are two leagues below you and you still lose 8-0, scoring 8 own goals.

Boris Johnson is the Scottish football team of politics.

shoulders

Quote from: Alberon on July 05, 2022, 08:43:29 PMI edited my post as you replied, it is more the case that he's a liability now and they will lose their seats if he keeps his.

It's not even that. They are much bigger players than some backbencher.

It is the reason I give above, they work for a technocratic element that imposes its will on Tory and Labour that have seen the Corbyn and Boris era through, bided their time and are retaking control of British politics.

Captain Z

It would be strange for this to be the incident that ends it. I honestly think that, considering everything else, the majority of the public are apathetic to this story.

shoulders

Alberon

Mordaunt was apparently named after an HMS cruiser which is in her favour. On the downside she went to the university I work for so must be thick as mince.

Alberon

Zahawi seen entering number 10. Our new chancellor?

More importantly, what the fuck is going on at the bottom right of that photo?

Mr_Simnock

Johnson won't go till the queen dissolves parliament for a snap election this December after it becomes clear just him and rees mogg can't do all the ministerial jobs alone.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on July 05, 2022, 08:51:16 PMjust him and rees mogg can't do all the ministerial jobs alone.

make this every government job and its a great sitcom premise

Captain Z

Quote from: Alberon on July 05, 2022, 08:50:24 PMZahawi seen entering number 10. Our new chancellor?

Kiss the balderman

Zahawi looks despondent. "Oh Christ, here we go..."

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Alberon on July 05, 2022, 08:50:24 PMZahawi seen entering number 10. Our new chancellor?

Someone helping Nick Ferrari find his micro-dick.

jobotic

Alberon

idunnosomename

can you imagine how big boris johnson's arse is? and the sound it would make if you slapped it?

maybe that's what needs to happen. the country marching to the Ukraine to the beat of our dear prime minster's buttcheeks. beautiful.

Spode

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 05, 2022, 09:13:04 PMcan you imagine how big boris johnson's arse is? and the sound it would make if you slapped it?

maybe that's what needs to happen. the country marching to the Ukraine to the beat of our dear prime minster's buttcheeks. beautiful.

And yet they've just lost the man most qualified to wilfully slap an arse all night long. This guy just can't catch a break.

Norton Canes

If you'd have told me this morning that by the end of the day the main GC contender would be Wout van Aert and the main GE contender would be out on arse

(too niche?)

idunnosomename

Quote from: Spode on July 05, 2022, 09:15:18 PMAnd yet they've just lost the man most qualified to wilfully slap an arse all night long. This guy just can't catch a break.
a tragic irony. alas

Jittlebags

What if Billy Blowjob calls a snap election? Surely it'll be a single issue election for the electorate. Like the last one was about Brexit, but this time whether we're happy with having a lying self serving toad as PM. Get Boris Done. The fat cunt.

Alberon

Quote from: Jittlebags on July 05, 2022, 09:27:43 PMWhat if Billy Blowjob calls a snap election? Surely it'll be a single issue election for the electorate. Like the last one was about Brexit, but this time whether we're happy with having a lying self serving toad as PM. Get Boris Done. The fat cunt.

Oh, please please please please!

superthunderstingcar

I bet they love the Holiday Special.

I bet they love the '90s special editions.

I bet they love the prequels.

I bet they love the... Christ, there's a lot of shit Star Wars stuff when you think about it.

I bet they love ALL the shit Star Wars stuff.

Consignia

Bojo preparing for other ventures? We ask the AI to do a simulation:

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on July 05, 2022, 09:32:14 PM

This Gentleminions meme has gotten our of hand.