Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:53:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Last tune you played 5 times in a row

Started by Rocket Surgery, December 30, 2017, 07:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsfredtitmus

its like the third month of listening to this on repeat now

waaaaaaaah wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhh

Poobum

Don't know why I find this so funny. So French it's parodic. I keep imagining she's only allowed to exist on that carpet doing the same dance forever. Sisyphean.

itsfredtitmus

somehow brought me out of a bit of a slouchy grump
quiet-loud but theres its just the loud bits

~what we call the dancehall domine~

samadriel

Carly Rae Jepsen - Want You In My Room

Superb.

Ferris

Down to Zero by Joan Armatrading.

It's brilliant.

kalowski

It's not nostalgia, is it? This is miles better than anything in the current hit parade.

Neville Chamberlain

Agreed. A stone-cold classic, as they say.

Anyway, this new track from a Chinese band is currently knocking my little ruddy socks off:

Sometimes I think that if I were in a band that came up with only one song as good as this, I could die so fucking happy.

Ferris

This banger by Buckshot LeFonque

Best bandname ever.

kalowski

itsfredtitmus

cant stop
"3 pound to get in & the beer is cold!"

itsfredtitmus

apparently i like music again
been listening to this since midnight

pansonic - teurastamo, a song to dance to when youre being submerged in a deluge of blood during the opening of blade

itsfredtitmus

really like blade club scene music recently

Pauline Walnuts

And I still can't work out what the first line is. I think it's "Assist the death of dance music, with dance music"

Cuellar

This cropped up on some random spotify 'for you' thing and I love it, just a silly little ditty but it has an odd power

Also love some more of his just guitar and voice stuff

Incredible voice, perhaps slightly marred by

QuoteAccording to criminal court records, Hawkins served 18 months of a three-year sentence on a child molestation charge at the California State Medical Facility at Vacaville. Hawkins steadfastly proclaimed his innocence but admits he had been arrested in the past on charges of indecent exposure. His record has been clean since his release from Vacaville in December, 1984

Great songs though...

Joe Qunt

"Oooh Boy (feat. Sandra Reid)" by Anthony Pure Silk Brightly & Black Slate. Deadly tune.

Poobum

Was for me too. Kykakacha by 'em is really good as well. Has a j-pop vibe with some of the vocals.

kalowski

I seem to have 11 (eleven) Steve Vai albums in my download collection. Can't remember what any of them sound like.