Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:40:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Francis Viper Higgins

Started by Depressed Beyond Tables, November 04, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on May 10, 2023, 11:40:16 PMOne person has tipped him thousands of Euros. He's banjaxed.

Is it that 'CDROM' tipper again?!

Cold Meat Platter

Yussef Dent

4.10am he was on until tonight, thank f*** I'm off work this week. Bloody great to have him back though and finished off with a couple of Computer Chronicles episodes, one veering into quite weird territory about self improvement software in 1993.

Sgt. Duckie

Quote from: Yussef Dent on May 12, 2023, 06:11:42 AM4.10am he was on until tonight, thank f*** I'm off work this week. Bloody great to have him back though and finished off with a couple of Computer Chronicles episodes, one veering into quite weird territory about self improvement software in 1993.

I can't wait for tonight to chill with some Cheifet action. I hope Jane Wither makes an appearance as I totally fancy her

Minami Minegishi

This bodes well. He was quite active last summer so maybe that's his preference.

CD-ROM doing god's work there. I hope it encourages him, and it was funny to see him get as close to breaking character as I have ever seen.

I hope he does his garden hamburgers.

Yussef Dent

Quote from: Sgt. Duckie on May 12, 2023, 05:54:11 PMI can't wait for tonight to chill with some Cheifet action. I hope Jane Wither makes an appearance as I totally fancy her

TWISTED!

Yussef Dent

Quote from: Minami Minegishi on May 12, 2023, 10:16:24 PMThis bodes well. He was quite active last summer so maybe that's his preference.

CD-ROM doing god's work there. I hope it encourages him, and it was funny to see him get as close to breaking character as I have ever seen.

I hope he does his garden hamburgers.

Sorry if anyone heard it but someone put the question would we see Tommy back on the bus, he said "we live in hope" but said he'd seen the new Bus Simulator is plagued by bugs with the passengers hovering off the pavement.

Minami Minegishi

Quote from: Yussef Dent on May 13, 2023, 02:58:41 AMSorry if anyone heard it but someone put the question would we see Tommy back on the bus, he said "we live in hope" but said he'd seen the new Bus Simulator is plagued by bugs with the passengers hovering off the pavement.

Well that sounds perfect.

Was it two summers ago he was Shlugging about doing live vts around Irish towns, and then visiting them on Flight Simulator?

Because those are happy memories. What a time to be alive.

I can't think of any comedy content produced over the last 5-years that is close to as funny as Viper streams.

Cold Meat Platter

Landing in a town, going on google maps and having a look at the pubs and shops on the high street. And of course the indushtry.

Singing the reviews of the places to Fairground by Simply Red.

Great days.

Minami Minegishi

The indushtry stuff is great - especially those golf course restaurant reviews.

Cold Meat Platter

This was in one of the shop windows when he was going through, I think, Laois

Calistan

Also loved the post-Fly Simulator streams when he'd ''wander'' about. That said, I think him nipping about different German cities last year was my favourite epoch of Shlug.

Cold Meat Platter

He's live! Creamy Shcreamers ready!

Minami Minegishi

He's giving Andrew Tater tots hell.

Tanks for the tip.

Yussef Dent

Good to see a brief cameo from Conor Williams last night.

Cold Meat Platter

Shtreaming as of right now

Minami Minegishi

Luvlee bitta indushtry right now lads....

Schlug stream happening right now.  Potential for some Total Transport.

Minami Minegishi

Surprise Friday morning transhport.

I'm at Knock Airport later today so hopefully he's still there.

Minami Minegishi

I'm not sure if anyone in the UK is following the RTE scandal, but Francis and Tommy are all over it now and it's fantastic.

George White

Watching it now. Tubs has an unnaturally flat head.

Minami Minegishi

The Toyman is like a more sexy and dangerous version of Henry Kelly.

Connor Williams has just started a driving stream.  Good to have him back.

Been waiting 3 years for a Conz stream. Fully San Pelled and Redbulled.

Minami Minegishi

Quote from: clingfilm portent on August 27, 2023, 11:38:08 PMBeen waiting 3 years for a Conz stream. Fully San Pelled and Redbulled.

As a non-gamer I'm stunned by the graphics in this game. Jesus.

Magnum Valentino

Streaming the original Resident Evil 2 at the minute

Cold Meat Platter

Some kind of fontaine action happenin the now

Sgt. Duckie

Congratulations. You got a goddam stream