Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:38:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

untitled new thing (comics)

Started by madhair60, July 17, 2020, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Brian Freeze

How many more to catch Fred Bassett?

selectivememory

Cheers madhair. 600 daily comics - and at such a consistently great standard - is a hell of an achievement.

madhair60

imitationleather

Haha.

Congrats on over 600 comics.

madhair60

madhair60

bakabaka

Of all possible games, you chose to draw Mousetrap. Completed.

It's why we love you.

madhair60

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

hahahah the phil collins book

Dan's lack of new glasses is making me anxious. I'm going to assume he has contacts till the plot proves me wrong.

Pink Gregory

madhair60

PlanktonSideburns

FairPlay on doing mousetrap, looks like lots of work

madhair60

Self-regarding wank:

Spoiler alert
I've said this before, but I'm considering taking a break from Merry Hell after the current storyline. I'll still be working on it, but I need to recharge. I need time to get used to my new status quo - I recently went part-time at my day job in order to focus on my writing and other creative stuff. So, I don't know how long I'll be on break for, if at all - I feel very anxious about stopping simply because I've persevered with this comic so much, but I think I need to convince myself it's OK to take a breather.
[close]

PlanktonSideburns

a breather is a good thing, shouldnt worry about that, - making stuff constantly is not always sustainable. making stuff has waves to it of doing, and waves of thinking/listening.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: madhair60 on March 10, 2022, 10:58:48 AMSelf-regarding wank:

Spoiler alert
I've said this before, but I'm considering taking a break from Merry Hell after the current storyline. I'll still be working on it, but I need to recharge. I need time to get used to my new status quo - I recently went part-time at my day job in order to focus on my writing and other creative stuff. So, I don't know how long I'll be on break for, if at all - I feel very anxious about stopping simply because I've persevered with this comic so much, but I think I need to convince myself it's OK to take a breather.
[close]

Quote from: madhair60 on March 10, 2022, 10:58:48 AMSelf-regarding wank:

Spoiler alert
[close]

Spoiler alert
mads you're giving it to us for free, don't worry about taking a break.
[close]

madhair60

yeah Kennedy, you fucking squirm, you should feel bad

madhair60

madhair60

kidney

Wonderful Butternut

Madhair about to confound us all by killing all the characters off.

Spoon of Ploff

lets not be hasty here folks... maybe she's just badly concussed.

bakabaka

Nah, she looks well concussed.

If she were dead her eyes would be crosses, surely?

madhair60

I dunno, looks pretty conclusive to me