Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:58:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

untitled new thing (comics)

Started by madhair60, July 17, 2020, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

selectivememory

Merry about to do something unpleasant...

Spoon of Ploff

waaaait a minute.... is this just an attempt by madhair to discover if one of us is behind the R34 Merry he's discovered?

madhair60

draw merry day was a big success - i got so many merrys!

madhair60

All the Merrys from Draw Merry Day:

Spoon of Ploff

madhair60

I've managed to get thirteen comics done in my downtime - not as many as I hoped, but things should speed up now for reasons that will become clear. I wanted to have a full month's worth ready to go when the strip restarted. It's coming back this month and it will be daily again.

PlanktonSideburns

bakabaka

Quote from: madhair60 on June 02, 2022, 12:10:31 AMbut things should speed up now for reasons that will become clear.
The entire cast get stuck in a blizzard for a month?

Bently Sheds

Quote from: madhair60 on June 02, 2022, 12:10:31 AMIt's coming back this month and it will be daily again.
Well looking forward to this.

Alberon

Quote from: bakabaka on June 02, 2022, 07:57:32 AMThe entire cast get stuck in a blizzard for a month?

Or lost down a mine.

bakabaka

Quote from: madhair60 on June 02, 2022, 12:10:31 AMthings should speed up now for reasons that will become clear.
"Merry's Adventures in the Land of Stick People"?

Spoon of Ploff

It's been June for ages now. Just sayin'.

madhair60

Fine, here's the first fifth of the next comic, #651.

I'm up to 669 and the story I'm doing is very fun. :)

PlanktonSideburns

Thursday

Hmm not sure I like this new Merry Hell. Just do a remake of the old one's.

madhair60

Pink Gregory

The Mollusk

Already very happy that this is back. It's looking great!

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: madhair60 on June 10, 2022, 07:06:02 PMWIP but @mambocat is the colourist

Got your own colourist like your Alan more or something

madhair60

Quote from: The Mollusk on June 10, 2022, 08:56:04 PMAlready very happy that this is back. It's looking great!

It's not back-back; I just dropped that as a preview. It will still be back this month, and will be daily again.

The Mollusk

Spoon of Ploff

i dunno man... don't wanna be a nitpicking nitpicker but if you're not careful they'll all look like they've got a five o clock shadow

bakabaka

While we wait, anyone with access to DALL-E could put in a Merry Hell reference and then make a strip by adding speech bubbles to each image. The AI version of a photo story.

madhair60

bakabaka

Quote from: madhair60 on June 02, 2022, 12:10:31 AMIt's coming back this month (for certain time zones) and it will be daily again.
ftfy

bakabaka

Have Merry and Jess got stubble in that June 30 picture? That would be an interesting story line.

madhair60

no it's just shading, it's just claire's extremely good shadingg!!!!

madhair60

oustropique

I'm so glad to see Merry Hell and these characters again, and I'm really looking forward to seeing where these plots go. The new colouring is great, too.