Support CaB

Subscribers don't see this.

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

May 24, 2022, 11:16:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

The Simpsons: A Journey Through Shit

Started by JamesTC, January 08, 2021, 11:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mapple MyPad?

Mapple MyPad
2 (7.1%)
Mapple MyPad
0 (0%)
Mapple MyPad
6 (21.4%)
Mapplethorpe
16 (57.1%)
Mapple MyPad
4 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: December 24, 2021, 08:55:16 AM

The Mollusk

Speaking of "Life in the Fast Lane" if you've never heard these outtakes from Brooks they are brilliant

idunnosomename

ha that's great. I mean so much of that episode comes out of Albert Brooks playing it up in the studio with Julie Kavner. the bit where they keep him in breaking the accent with "FOUR ONION RINGS!!" is amazing. and there is some good animation work in the early seasons but so much it's the voice acting that sells the jokes, it's just so good

weirdly I never noticed before now but Jacques with his bowling ball is in the 2nd version opening where Bart skateboards across the street (although it's often cut out for time)

Sonny_Jim

I probably haven't watched it in the best part of a decade, but my memory of that episode is that it's fantastic.  The scene where Bart throws the ball at Homer and he just collapses to the ground without saying a word.  Even as a little kid I understood how desolate Homer felt.  Just top stuff really.