Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:09:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneage Dinosaurs

In reference to the word 'bungling' in newspaper headlines

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 16, 2022, 04:24:34 PMYes. Surprised Bungle hasn't taken a newspaper to court over this.

I just love the idea of Bungle being offended about his name being synonymous with political incompetence.

FredNurke

Bungle's real name is Fuckwit, but they bowdlerised it for children's TV. Same goes for Sir Alan Shit.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Stoneage Dinosaurs on May 16, 2022, 04:30:24 PMIn reference to the word 'bungling' in newspaper headlines

I just love the idea of Bungle being offended about his name being synonymous with political incompetence.

Thanks. It's ironic, because when Bungle tried being a civil servant for the day in the episode "The Ursine Civil Servant" he was really shit. They were picking pens out of the flowerpots for weeks.

The Mollusk

Kankurette

Quote from: Blumf on May 16, 2022, 08:59:45 PMHas Brian May been placed in his special cage on the roof of Buckingham Palace yet? They're going to put him on a starve until the big day so he emerges hungry and sharp, grasping at the guitar, ready to RAWK for the QUEN!!

Kankurette

A double whammy (it's actually the premise of the thread that's making me guffaw):
Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on May 16, 2022, 03:05:35 AMBALD BALD BALD BALD BALDBALD BALD BALDBALD
BALD BALD BALD BALD BALDBALD BALD BALDBALD
BALD BALD BALD BALD BALDBALDBALDBALD BALD BALD BALD BALD
BALDBALDBALD BALD BALD BALD
BALDBALD BALD BALDBALD

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: Captain Z on May 16, 2022, 03:38:07 PMInevitable:

I'm a sucker for a choco-copter Heli-chochter

canadagoose

non capisco

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 16, 2022, 04:45:00 PMWill Kim Jong Un accept help from outside to prevent this? Will he order a lockdown?

Quote from: bgmnts on May 16, 2022, 07:24:33 PMTune in next week, same Kim-time, same Kim-channel.

TheGingerAlien

Kankurette

Quote from: Dog Botherer on May 17, 2022, 05:29:57 PMi think the main problems with Ferg are that one(1): his brain is largely made out of poo and two(2): he is a massive fucking cunt

shoulders

Quote from: The Mollusk on May 17, 2022, 09:54:19 AMDo you fuck a house from the inside or outside? I can see equal merits to either really.

Hammering the arse off the tiled hearth of a decorative fireplace area.

Going at it like knives on a glass balustrade overlooking the garden.

Scissoring the everliving fuck out of a fully flush white corian worktop, great.

Emptying your bollock yoghurt all over a small heavily weathered outdoor tap, incredible.

TWO THUMBS UP to shitting on the largest of a nest of glass tables solely for the pleasure of one of the smaller glass tables immediately below it.

Fisting the hole of an old air brick ventilation fitting whilst screaming up into the midnight rain Shawshank Redemption style? Don't mind if I do!

Flicking the bean of a small motion sensor for the light on your medicine cabinet until you both reach a shuddering climax, yes!!

Squatting down on a small adjustable halogen garden light in your compost bedding and tossing yourself to oblivion all over the knackered old gas meter box! GET IN!!!

So in conclusion I think both are  probably good.

All funny, especially the nest of glass tables idea.

Kankurette

More William Ferguson goodness:
Quote from: Mister Six on May 17, 2022, 10:21:55 PMDo you reckon he ever tries the feminising filters on his apps, then goes and whacks his bollocks with a meat tenderiser as punishment?

Mister Six

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: Thomas on May 18, 2022, 10:34:31 AMFunniest person I know was my 4-year-old nephew describing Sonic as 'the blue fella'. Made me laugh for ages.

absolutely loved this

Thomas

He also, on another occasion, with total sincerity and no suggestion of comic awareness, pointed out Pikachu as 'the yellow fella'.

non capisco

Thomas

That's why I chose not to mention it in the original thread - but it does help that he doesn't realise he's being funny. I'll keep tabs on him and let you know.

Ferris

Quote from: non capisco on May 18, 2022, 11:34:13 AMArguably diminishing returns but let's see where he takes this.

He's done well with that material so even if he coasts on it for a few years it's fair enough really.

madhair60

Quote from: non capisco on May 18, 2022, 11:34:13 AMArguably diminishing returns but let's see where he takes this.

It's not even real. Thomas made it up for clout

Thomas

Quote from: Ferris on May 18, 2022, 11:41:53 AMHe's done well with that material so even if he coasts on it for a few years it's fair enough really.

Worked for Peter Kay. The lad will be selling t-shirts with "The Blue Fella" on them for £35 soon enough.

Thomas

If it helps, he's Irish, so it'll actually be 'D'Blue Fella' and €35.

Ferris

Quote from: Thomas on May 18, 2022, 01:08:46 PMIf it helps, he's Irish, so it'll actually be 'D'Blue Fella' and €35.

Clever - the "oi'm Irish" stuff always plays well with Brit audiences and gives it a friendly, good-natured vibe that'll resonate on the corporate circuit. It's got catchphrase potential as well, especially with an accent.

He's canny, this kid. Will go far.

JamesTC

Stay away from the "yellow fella" material. Sell it to Dave Chapelle or Jimmy Carr maybe.

pigamus

Quote from: Thomas on May 18, 2022, 01:08:46 PMIf it helps, he's Irish, so it'll actually be 'D'Blue Fella' and €35.

You never said it was just shit comedy Oirishness. This mild amusement has been obtained under false pretences.