Support CaB

Subscribers don't see this.

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

May 24, 2022, 10:58:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Documental (Japanese Comedy Show)

Started by fit bird, October 11, 2021, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swoz_MK

Lovely! Thank you!

Edit - New page Dog Nose?

Famous Mortimer

Bloody hell, the end of season 2 was incredible, two people who appeared to have genuinely lost their minds.

Swoz_MK

Those last 10mins are probably my favourite in all of Documental

amateur

Just finished Joshimental 2.

Spoiler alert
Pay Ami Kikuchi and First Summer Uika footballer's wages, imo.
[close]

One of the very best Documental things ever. Incredibly funny, weird, brilliant stuff.

boinks

Just watched the amazing ep 4 of season 3, good lord.
Spoiler alert
That massage.
[close]

Swoz_MK

Documentary of Documental has ben so good. The end of the Tofu Game with the laugh followed by successfully balancing them after the buzzer had gone was too much. Watching the final episode tonight and have no idea what to expect, this must be where it all kicks off.

Thanos has uploaded Ikemental today. Basically "Pretty boy" Joshimental.

Ron Superior

How many episodes of Documentary of Documental are there? I thought there were four but it's been sitting at three episodes up on chikichikitube for a while and I don't want to start it till they're all available. Thanks.

amateur

Quote from: Ron Superior on May 17, 2022, 09:13:27 PMHow many episodes of Documentary of Documental are there? I thought there were four but it's been sitting at three episodes up on chikichikitube for a while and I don't want to start it till they're all available. Thanks.

Thanos - and god bless them - has a habit of uploading the first half of a long episode, and then replacing it with a file containing both parts 1 and 2 rather than a separate second part.

If the third episode you've got is an hour and sixteen minute or so, that's the whole last episode. Why, I'm watching it now!

Ron Superior

That's really helpful thanks! The last episode on there is about 46 mins so I guess I've got to wait till part 4 shows up.