Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:53:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Headliners - GB News comedy

Started by sevendaughters, January 21, 2022, 05:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Superior

From SRO Audiences website:

MINISTRY OF OFFENCE
With the left and right forever going on the offensive, it's time to restore some order.
At the Ministry of Offence, we invite two teams – one left-leaning, the other right-leaning – to battle it out through the medium of comedy.

This good-natured, quick-witted weekly quiz is hosted by the calm and level-headed Steve N. Allen (as seen on The Mash Report). Our team captains are lefty Diane Spencer and righty Leo Kearse, who will each be joined by a new comedian comrade-in-arms every week.

The show will record at 7pm on Thursdays during April 2022 at Celebro Studios, Great Portland Street, just by Oxford Circus. If you would like to join us for a night of laughter, then apply now!

I don't recognise Diane Spencer, but she can't be worse than Leo Kearse so hopefully when he loses there's some sort of legally binding agreement like Mötley Crüe did that he's not allowed to do comedy anymore.

Anyway, there sure are quite a lot of opportunities for people who aren't allowed to say anything these days. 

Cold Meat Platter

That first paragraph makes no fucking sense.

What an infantile idea. I hope everyone involved soils themselves.

Gurke and Hare

Does it say what channel it's for?

Quoteas seen on The Mash Report

Ooh, I'll have a million tickets please.

Ron Superior

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on April 06, 2022, 10:26:11 PMDoes it say what channel it's for?

Not on the SRO site no. Andrew Doyle had tickets for some other show on there too called Free Speech Nation, which I feel may be a GBNews show. Imagine going to that. Fuck me.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Ron Superior on April 06, 2022, 08:51:23 PM
QuoteOur team captains are lefty Diane Spencer and righty Leo Kearse...

I don't recognise Diane Spencer, but she can't be worse than Leo Kearse...

Don't you believe it. It's this 'lefty Diane Spencer': https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1506055774379954185

Dr Rock

I think that's where they used to film Babestation.

Ron Superior

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 07, 2022, 02:56:27 AMDon't you believe it. It's this 'lefty Diane Spencer': https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1506055774379954185

Oh boy, she's the one who absolutely lost her shit at "Iranian for ungrateful"? You know, I'm starting to worry that this might not be very good.

Dr Rock

Quote from: Dr Rock on April 07, 2022, 06:16:07 AMI think that's where they used to film Babestation.

Something something 'lefty tit' and 'righty tit'