Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:59:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jackass Forever

Started by madhair60, February 05, 2022, 04:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on February 20, 2022, 01:33:48 AM. We know, for instance, that he was involved in one stunt involving a bucket of snakes being poured on him in the dark
Why must you tease me so?  Fingers crossed it gets put in 4.5

thenoise

Quote from: Replies From View on February 14, 2022, 11:18:22 PMTheir tangible glee as Ehren shudders and screams in pain:

I find it genuinely upsetting.

Way over the line for me. Had a secret soft spot for the Jackasses but this is where I bailed. This is something those Dirty Sanchez idiots would leave on the drawing board.

madhair60

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on February 19, 2022, 06:25:36 PMI'm looking forward to 4.5. The film itself felt like it had been a bit overthought, which makes sense given how many times it was pushed back, and I think editing around Bam might have created some awkwardness. That also accounts for the British guy (Eric Manaka) barely being in it, as I think he was only able to shoot with them pre-lockdown back when Bam was still involved. Hopefully all that drama is settled somewhat by the time they get 4.5 out and we can see some of the other stuff they shot with them.

Did anyone watch Steve-O's latest stand-up(?) special, Gnarly? It's really weird, but I won't go on about it if I'm the only one who's seen it.

I also thought it was interesting during Steve-O's podcast with Johnny Knoxville that he describes Bam using the exact same words he uses to describe Machine Gun Kelly during his appearance in the film ("younger than me, richer than me etc.") - makes me wonder if Bam was originally supposed to be in that skit.

I watched Gnarly, interested in your thoughts

Old Nehamkin

For those interested, someone has recently uploaded the full dvd commentary for Jackass Number Two on youtube (with accompanying stills from the film for context). All the main cast are present except Bam. Hadn't heard it before but was giving it a listen yesterday and it was a pretty good laugh with some interesting tidbits. Just nice hearing those guys all pissing about, really.

Replies From View

Quote from: Old Nehamkin on February 20, 2022, 11:07:01 AMFor those interested, someone has recently uploaded the full dvd commentary for Jackass Number Two on youtube (with accompanying stills from the film for context). All the main cast are present except Bam. Hadn't heard it before but was giving it a listen yesterday and it was a pretty good laugh with some interesting tidbits. Just nice hearing those guys all pissing about, really.

youtube insists you provide actual real ID to prove you're old enough to listen to the content!

Old Nehamkin

This is now on streaming btw.