Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:41:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Forum update - test thread

Started by Barry Admin, February 11, 2022, 02:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daf

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on February 11, 2022, 03:33:05 PMIs it just me or can anyone else remember what old CAB looked like? - it's been completely deleted from my mind now.  Weird.

Saved a load of these offline back when I was lurking.

gilbertharding

Quote from: Barry Admin on February 11, 2022, 03:18:36 PMHopefully now I can fix that properly and add page numbers at the bottom etc. The whole responsive theme business is still new to me.

Page numbers top and bottom. Thank you - I was keeping it to myself, but I hated the fact these had gone.

Barry Admin

Barry Admin

Page numbers at the top, that's what it was that needed fixing. Okay.

They do work in landscape mode btw.

madhair60

bug:

if i got to my buddy/ignore list I get this pop up which i can't close and am unable to edit either. I get the same for checking my message/topic history.

Barry Admin

Quote from: madhair60 on February 11, 2022, 05:13:56 PMbug:

if i got to my buddy/ignore list I get this pop up which i can't close and am unable to edit either. I get the same for checking my message/topic history.

Fuck okay, it's not updated yet, I'll get rid again for now I think, thanks

Fambo Number Mive

canadagoose

Barry Admin

As far as I can see so far, spoilers and stuff don't even exist on this version of the software yet, may take a few more days.  I'll see if I can get them installed with emulation in the meantime, but I dunno. 

Kelvin

Hard to exaggerate how loudly I just laughed at Ron.

Barry Admin

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Barry Admin on February 11, 2022, 03:48:16 PMOnly on this default theme, it will presumably still require manual editing when I reinstall the other theme, as it's not included by default. Dunno why.

Ah, ok!  Thanks.

Bunty Levert

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on February 11, 2022, 03:33:05 PMIs it just me or can anyone else remember what old CAB looked like? - it's been completely deleted from my mind now.  Weird.
The glory days:

mothman

I can't get avatars even in landscape on my iPhone?
Spoiler alert
These work though.
[close]

Ferris

I'm finding the text a bit big on mobile but I can adjust it on my browser settings so not exactly a huge deal.

Sebastian Cobb

I realise you're toying with new themes so it will go away but as far as upgrades to the default theme go the 'current' page indicator being orange rather than blue is unsettling, it's so minor the fact it's bugging me is bugging me more than the change itself.

lauraxsynthesis

I probably should but don't recognise the person now in the banner?

greencalx

(The main thing I noticed was that the "Today at 07:53:02 PM" business is now appearing in a different colour)

olliebean

The only change I don't like is that the "New" buttons no longer change colour when I click on them (which is how I was keeping track on which ones I'd clicked on). Added a couple of lines to my Stylus script to change it back so they do.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Liking the Anne & Ron banner (bAnneRon?). The King and Queen of CaB, and neither of them will ever know.

pancreas

why do they have to keep MUCKING ABOUT with it

H-O-W-L

help i'm being ron'd

okay bigger avatars fuck yes

bushwick

Barry Admin

@bushwick there's an edit window on posts, I've removed that one for you, use the report to moderator button to flag them directly. Hope things pick up soon dude.

Still no avatars on iPhone, portrait or landscape.

bushwick

Quote from: Barry Admin on February 12, 2022, 08:11:08 AM@bushwick there's an edit window on posts, I've removed that one for you, use the report to moderator button to flag them directly. Hope things pick up soon dude.

Thanks brother

paruses

Can the (Front Page) link go back? Even though I can't remember what it was a workaround for. (ah -  there was a link at the bottom of a page to go back to the sub-forum).

It's not like I don't have enough spare time to press two buttons but also this isn't the 1820s man.

Edit - forgot to say please.

Zetetic

Love the creepy list of people reading the same topic as you.