Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:39:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Queen has a dose [split topic]

Started by Blue Jam, February 20, 2022, 11:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

BritishHobo

Bet Charles was straight round hers soon as he got his test result. Made her a cup of tea for the first time in his life, took a step forward in the intimacy of their relationship by shaking her hand. Quick cough in the face before leaving. Job well done.

Blue Jam

"Mum, will you let Camilla be Queen?"
"*sigh* Oh go on then."
"Yay! Thanks mum *cough cough*"

mothman

Cuellar

GoblinAhFuckScary

Butchers Blind

Will she make it to the big Bank Holiday weekend? Come on, Liz, you can do it, you old cunt.

Blue Jam

She's gone and got the 'vid just as BoJo was about to end all of England's Covid restrictions. What a japester she is.

bgmnts

I swear to god if we dont still get that extra few days off jubilee...

beanheadmcginty

This woman is famous for barely ever cracking a smile. Do a Google image search for "the queen". Almost every result is a picture of her smiling. Like she's fucking Frank Carson or something. What's going on there?

Rich Uncle Skeleton

if she dies before/the day of my gran's funeral I'm going to be so fucking pissed.

"and while they were playing Boccherini, someone came in and said the old queen had passed away. And everyone went home. And that was the end of my funeral"

:(

Has the Duke of Edinburgh been tested yet?

JamesTC

Blue Jam

Dex Sawash

Whenever CaB is really slow/laggy, I google search 'queen'
Got a big payoff just now

Dex Sawash

One time it got slow was just Bataclan

Chairman Yang

BBC News have gone with the 'ballsack stretched over a Gromit' variety of The Queen for this story

bgmnts

How do we know she hasn't been dead for ages and has just been weekend at bernies'd so the govt can push all the weird uber patriotic nationalist shit it wants in the next few months.

idunnosomename

Haha the BBC is leading with this even though theres fucking nothing to say. That bald fellas gonna go apeshit if she foesnt pull through

JamesTC

If you were covid, what variant would you be? Lorra lorra blinda data.

Dr Rock

Hope she dies before she has transferred any money to Andrew. Any news about whether he's paid yet or not?

superthunderstingcar

The Queen'll be fine, and then they can push the line 'If a 190-year-old* woman can shrug it off, we obviously need no restrictions whatsoever, treating it as a serious threat is akin to wanting Her Majesty dead, you traitors!'

* Two birthdays, remember.

shiftwork2

She's continuing with light duties such as getting mardy when her cake is positioned for photographers.

bgmnts

Sorry, isnt it absolutely fucking mental that the British public are still in mad deference to an archaic, parasitic institution that even the French thought was intolerable as far back as the 18th century.

What an embarrassment we are.

It makes me think that i'm in a simulation world where everything is designed to confuse me and piss me off.

Dr Rock

Quote from: bgmnts on February 20, 2022, 01:25:29 PMSorry, isnt it absolutely fucking mental that the British public

Mostly the over 60/70s

Dex Sawash

GoblinAhFuckScary