Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,174
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:29:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 - Russines eunt domus

Started by Captain Z, March 10, 2022, 06:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

daf

badaids

The Swedish singer looks like she'd be quite mucky, got to be worth 240 points and extra at least.

sevendaughters

our guy is a proper positivity robot, like Joe Wicks as a singer

sevendaughters

Captain Z

Well this has made me very angry with Putin.

greencalx

The general public still hate us! Marvellous.

bgmnts

Yes! Shallow political gestures win!

We all win! Yes!

daf

imitationleather

jobotic

Well Putin's done us.

He got the...Ukraine win he always wanted.

#HIGNFY

Icehaven

Ok so we basically won, Ukraine winning doesn't really count.

Birdie

Losing is the new winning.

UK is going to end up hosting next year aren't they?

daf

imitationleather

If the voting public weren't mugs who love sob stories we'd be dancing in the streets tonight pals.

Crabwalk

Uk hosting next year. Corden and Samantha Janus to host.

Good night.

imitationleather

Come on Vlad, wipe Ukraine from the face off the earth for your old pals in the UK.

Uncle TechTip

With 20 votes on the app people across Europe will vote for their favourite but still stick a few Ukraine's way. Shit system.

greencalx

You could always phone as many times as you liked. What are you going to do - ban phones?

imitationleather

This is like when they give the Best Picture Oscar to whichever film is most likely to wind Clarkson up.

badaids

They can collect those foil strips up and take them home to use as counter measures to confuse missiles.

Captain Z

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on May 15, 2022, 12:09:03 AMWith 20 votes on the app people across Europe will vote for their favourite but still stick a few Ukraine's way. Shit system.

I don't think there is an app. Or if there is, you can't vote on it. I think phone/text is the only way across Europe.

Icehaven

Ukraine could have had a drunk chimp hitting a dustbin lid and they'd still have won this year but I never for a second thought it'd cost the UK first place.

Zetetic

Quote from: Captain Z on May 15, 2022, 12:12:29 AMI don't think there is an app. Or if there is, you can't vote on it. I think phone/text is the only way across Europe.
Yeah, the app just links to the phone numbers for you.

Uncle TechTip

That man said there were 20 votes on the official app.

For repeat phone voting I'm saying the cost is what would stop you.

non capisco

Quote from: Icehaven on May 15, 2022, 12:14:19 AMUkraine could have had a drunk chimp hitting a dustbin lid

Please let that be our entry next year.

Icehaven

Quote from: non capisco on May 15, 2022, 12:15:35 AMPlease let that be our entry next year.

If the wars still going on it might as well be.