Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:56:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

We Own This City

Started by Mobius, March 18, 2022, 03:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proactive

Did anyone else feel a genuine sense of pride when Dukie from The Wire turned up as a good, honest police? I choose to believe it's the same universe and he got his shit together.

jobotic

I've been watching this in bits, when it comes on. Will sit down and watch it properly soon.

It's as good as you'd expect but Jon Bernthal as Wayne Jenkins is such an arsehole I find him hard to watch.

Proactive

Yeah he's a proper nasty piece of work. Seems like he legit sees himself as the victim as well.

sprocket

Quote from: Proactive on July 02, 2022, 02:48:49 PMDid anyone else feel a genuine sense of pride when Dukie from The Wire turned up as a good, honest police? I choose to believe it's the same universe and he got his shit together.

Almost up there with Bubbles climbing the stairs to dinner.

jobotic

Quote from: Proactive on July 02, 2022, 04:02:11 PMYeah he's a proper nasty piece of work. Seems like he legit sees himself as the victim as well.

And just so boorish. Even if he wasn't corrupt you can imagine going into a bar then that cunt walking in and your evening's ruined.

Good acting!

Ferris