Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 06:32:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cassandra's Hackney Carriage Driving Experience

Started by beanheadmcginty, March 27, 2022, 08:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beanheadmcginty

Look, I know we're all short of a few quid these days, what with the price of crisps and chicken kyivs etc. But surely we can collectively scrape together enough to buy this?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/van-ms-rt-custom-6-seater-crew-cabin-/265596851363?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Fambo Number Mive

Who is that above Uncle Albert on the back door?

Like how Grandad has his head on Boycie's shoulder, like he always did in the sitcom.

Sadly he doesn't have any other vans with sitcom characters on them for sale.

JamesTC

What is the big turd in front of Mickey Pierce supposed to be?

EDIT: I *think* it is supposed to be a broom. It seems to have no handle, so is just a levitating head.

jobotic

Bugger, wish I hadn't spunked all my money on this May to December electric scooter.

Twit 2

Fambo Number Mive

Good to see it can fit six people, that will take Canadian Del, Spanish Rodney, Blue Rinse Rodney, Twenty year old female Uncle Albert, Brummie Cassandra and Swedish Micky Pearce to Del School and back.

Just been looking at the website for the van, including the extensive gallery. The van's interior looks cushty but I think finding someone who wants to pay £60k for a diesel van with an Only Fools and Horses mural round it might be difficult.

Fisher Goes Berserk

Good thing my dad is skint or I'd probably be posting a photo in the 'Weird stuff your parents do' thread right now.

Fambo Number Mive

Love Boycie's double buttonhole. Everyone will have one in a few years.

What is Uncle Albert holding? A flower?

Cuellar

JamesTC

Boycie looks like Fredo from The Godfather Part 2.

Granddad looks a conjoined twin growing out of Signor Boycie's right shoulder.

TheGingerAlien

Right - who on here is a crypto millionaire? Law of averages says it's at least 2% of you. Get the fucker bought before someone else snaps it up! Solid investment and future classic. 10/10

wrec

Mickey Pearce but no Denzil?

Seller's description has a pleasingly authentic ring to it
Quotewww.onlyafoolsvan.co.uk. pics and videobespoke airbrush only fools and horses van55 plus vat these vans so 60 k is good price no vat

JamesTC

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on March 27, 2022, 12:49:19 PMRight - who on here is a crypto millionaire? Law of averages says it's at least 2% of you. Get the fucker bought before someone else snaps it up! Solid investment and future classic. 10/10

That's a thought. Only a matter of time until we get Only Fools NFTs.

imitationleather

Quote from: JamesTC on March 27, 2022, 12:56:12 PMThat's a thought. Only a matter of time until we get Only Fools NFTs.

I would love to own that miscarriage.

wrec

Quote from: JamesTC on March 27, 2022, 12:56:12 PMThat's a thought. Only a matter of time until we get Only Fools NFTs.

No income tax, no NFTs

beanheadmcginty

Both Grandad and Boycie look like they're going to try and sell me Tefal products.

Ferris

Like the baddie from The Last Crusade eight seconds after drinking from the wrong grail. Even has the hat.

Captain Z

It's like your dad always used to say Rodney, wax on, wax off.

Brundle-Fly

beanheadmcginty

I wonder if Mike Brewer has ever dressed as Del Boy dressed as Batman in real life.

Fambo Number Mive

Wonder how much the OFAH mural cost to be painted in the first place. Unless the owner did it themselves.

Brundle-Fly

I think Sir David Jason should snap it up and ferry fans around Peckham for guided tours at a pony a pop. Luverly jubblee! Cushti! His world would be his lobster...oh fuck, that one's Arthur Daley, innit?