Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:06:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football Thread 2021/22 Part 2 - Matt Le Tosser, Dejan Moron and Thickie Lambert

Started by JamesTC, April 06, 2022, 08:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTC

When this Everton side are gloating and showboating with 10 minutes to go, you know you are shit. Christ, United are awful.

Joe Qunt

badaids

Luckily for Everton, Man U have their own version of Keane.  One day Gordon will score a goal that isn't a deflection off the arse of another player.  Now come and win tomorrow you yellow canary bastards.

The Culture Bunker

I did predict an Everton win, mainly down to United laziness/ineptness than anything else - but sadly for all you Toffee fans, I'm going to follow up by saying I think you'll lose your next four games.

Kankurette

Quote from: badaids on April 09, 2022, 02:44:17 PMLuckily for Everton, Man U have their own version of Keane.  One day Gordon will score a goal that isn't a deflection off the arse of another player.  Now come and win tomorrow you yellow canary bastards.
He'd better avoid Pickford then, with that massive bum of his.

Seeing all the butthurt plastic Ronalado fans crying because he wasn't allowed to single-handedly rip his way through the Everton squad is hilarious, and I'm genuinely amazed that Delph was MOTM. Was he that good or were the rest of the squad, bar Pickford, rubbish?
Quote from: JamesTC on April 09, 2022, 02:27:34 PMWhen this Everton side are gloating and showboating with 10 minutes to go, you know you are shit. Christ, United are awful.
It's like watching a lion being harassed by a herd of antelope.

Kankurette

This is going to be the Obligatory 9-0 Loss for Southampton, isn't it?

badaids

Quote from: Kankurette on April 09, 2022, 03:13:20 PMHe'd better avoid Pickford then, with that massive bum of his.

Seeing all the butthurt plastic Ronalado fans crying because he wasn't allowed to single-handedly rip his way through the Everton squad is hilarious, and I'm genuinely amazed that Delph was MOTM. Was he that good or were the rest of the squad, bar Pickford, rubbish?It's like watching a lion being harassed by a herd of antelope.

Delph is a layabout sick note dickhead but is exactly what we've needed in centre midfield. He and Allan blocked and recycled so that iwobi didn't have to. Delph can gtfo Goodison when his contract is up but it he can produce 9 performances like that we'll stay up. DCL can fuck off though he was an embarrassment today, basically gave up even pretending he wants to play for us. Apart from him we played like a team today, for once.

Kankurette

WTAF has happened to Calvert-Lewin? He's been anonymous ever since he came back. He's been linked with Arsenal, so I have a feeling he'll be off in the summer regardless of what happens to Everton.

buttgammon

The good news for Southampton is that some of their former players will point out that none of the goals were actually given and the score is still 0-0, despite what the MSM says.

Utter Shit

Quote from: Utter Shit on March 07, 2022, 02:51:28 PMThis is the third time already this season that people have claimed Arsenal are BACK because they've put a few wins together. They aren't as good as people are making out now, and they won't be as shit as people make out they are when they next go three or four games without a win.

It's not in the media's interest to acknowledge that 90% of teams are neither brilliant nor terrible, but you don't have to buy into the nonsense. I say this as a Spurs fan who has seen my club veer from favourites for fourth to nailed on to finish outside the top eight on pretty much a weekly basis since Conte took over.

JamesTC

Arsenal doing an Arsenal.

Brighton have taken one point from the last 7 games (a draw at home to Norwich) and they are 2-0 up at the Emirates.

Joe Qunt

Another incredible performance from the Bhoys. Hatate the standout for me, he was a different class today. Can't wait for Ange to get his 8 year Pardew contract.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: JamesTC on April 09, 2022, 04:39:25 PMArsenal doing an Arsenal.

I think Arsenal still have the makings of a good team despite their inconsistent form. They've got a lot of talented young players and a more coherent strategy than at any other time over the last decade, I think, and it's easy to see where and how they can improve. Getting a proper goalscorer in has to be one priority - Lacazette works hard but isn't up to it any more. They also still need an experienced leader on the pitch, someone who can get stuck into games like this. The player they hoped Xhaka would be but isn't, the player they hope Partey would be if he could ever play more than a game or two between injuries.
Brighton deserve a result like this, they're good enough for top half but have suffered even more for their lack of a decent striker.

Hat FM

real shame arsenal only turned up for the last ten mins. No idea why arteta thought playing xhaka at left back would be a good idea with no partey in the team. If tavares can't play against Brighton then surely he isnt good enough to play anyone in the prem. Just gota hold on for 5th now. Big maches against man u and west ham. can't see us getting anything from the spuds and chelsea games. its the hope that kills you.

gilbertharding

Kankurette

Quote from: buttgammon on April 09, 2022, 04:26:22 PMThe good news for Southampton is that some of their former players will point out that none of the goals were actually given and the score is still 0-0, despite what the MSM says.
Chelsea are a conspiracy by the Illuminati and Kai Havertz is a social construct.

JamesTC

A certain irony in one of the least vaccinated teams in the league smashing Le Tissier's finest.

the hum

Quote from: Joe Qunt on April 09, 2022, 04:57:56 PMAnother incredible performance from the Bhoys. Hatate the standout for me, he was a different class today. Can't wait for Ange to get his 8 year Pardew contract.

Most entertaining thing for me today is Ross County securing a top six and potentially heading for European competition. Technically my local team, though I live about 50 miles from Dingwall.

Kankurette

Quote from: JamesTC on April 09, 2022, 06:16:06 PMA certain irony in one of the least vaccinated teams in the league smashing Le Tissier's finest.
And a goal scored by someone who's had it twice, not to mention it tanked his game somewhat.

imitationleather

Inspector Norse

Utter Shit

This is the fourth time already this season that people have claimed Tottenham are BACK because we've put a few wins together. We aren't as good as people are making out now, and we won't be as shit as people make out we are when we next go three or four games without a win.

Joe Qunt

Quote from: the hum on April 09, 2022, 07:00:04 PMMost entertaining thing for me today is Ross County securing a top six and potentially heading for European competition. Technically my local team, though I live about 50 miles from Dingwall.

No distance is too great when the prospect of Conference League Qualifying Rounds is on the table...

Kankurette

You're not exactly being Spursy though. 4-0, fucking hell. Lloris has gone into tank mode.

the hum

Quote from: Joe Qunt on April 09, 2022, 07:08:35 PMNo distance is too great when the prospect of Conference League Qualifying Rounds is on the table...

Heh, one of the problems with Scotland's coefficient having risen substantially over the past few seasons is they'll likely be in a later qualifying round and end up with very tricky opposition. Still, even if it's only a brief flirtation with glory (ala St Johnstone against Galatasaray at the start of this season - must seem a very long time ago now if you're a Saints fan) it might be worth a balmy early August evening visit to Victoria Park.

Gurke and Hare

Son is so wholesome, he's definitely the player I'd most like to have on my team.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on April 09, 2022, 07:27:54 PMSon is so wholesome, he's definitely the player I'd most like to have on my team.

Spurs best form always coincides with Son's best form.
He's their best and most important player, and has been for a few years.

king_tubby