Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:38:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CaB Meet - York - Saturday May 14th

Started by shoulders, April 23, 2022, 08:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoulders

It has been arranged

Venue: Minster Inn, York
5-10 mins walk from York Station, pub is located around the back of the city walls

Time: As usual from around 1pm onwards depending on when people fancy arriving. I will try to get there to seize a table.

To my knowledge the Minster Inn has:
Vegan food options
Disabled access
Outdoor fag/vape space
Beer

I do hope that will be ok.

Please express your intentions to attend below:

Kankurette

Hopefully can come to this, York isn't far from Manchester. Although I'm not sure how long I'll be staying.

hamfist

Ambient Sheep

You never know, I might, given that I drove to Aberdeen and back a couple of months ago.

But don't hold your breath!

shiftwork2

Flouncer

Fr.Bigley

I'm weighing up an engagement do the 14th but I'm hoping the missus cancels, if so...I'm there with bells on.

The Lurker

I think the last train back for me is about 9ish. Imagine the banter we could all have.

imitationleather

pancreas

I'm hosting mother dearest in the provinces, so will not make this one. I want to see some pictures, though. And take minutes. And of course tell me if Danger Man turns up.

Paul Calf

RetroRobot

I'd be down. Always want an excuse to visit York even though I'm not too far away

Twit 2

Doing a beach camp with mates that weekend + laying off the seshes for a while = not coming.

madhair60

I'm going, Pancreas' mum is busy that day

GoblinAhFuckScary

Still sad I missed the London meet because of an insane three-day migraine. Wish I could mail myself up to York a la Waldo Jeffers

shoulders

Just a quick head count so far

Deffo
shiftwork
Madhair
Dr Greggles
Me + probably my partner
Flouncer

Probs
hamfist
RetroRobot

Likely/Possibly/Hopefully
Paul Calf
Kankurette
imitationleather

?
The Lurker
Ambient Sheep
Fr Bigley

(cheers)

shiftwork2

Fr Bigley in the ? category too I think.

The Lurker

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: shiftwork2 on April 27, 2022, 06:41:14 PMFr Bigley in the ? category too I think.

Correct, hoping to get out of a wedding do so fingers crossed!

shoulders

madhair60

Paul Calf can come if they promise not to hit me

Ferris

I once kissed a girl outside this pub. Won't be there but please check if they put a plaque up.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Ferris on April 28, 2022, 11:29:46 PMI once kissed a girl outside this pub. Won't be there but please check if they put a plaque up.

Bit of a gaper, was she?

shiftwork2

imitationleather

I may as well come right out and say it: I have kissed several girls in various locations across York.

Might want to move the meet to an entirely different city.

shiftwork2

imitationleather

And I thank God every single day for that.

Twit 2

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on April 28, 2022, 07:34:50 PMCorrect, hoping to get out of a wedding do so fingers crossed!

If your fiancée is unconvinced, show her the Captain Tom thread.

Ferris

Delighted to have put the dampeners on the whole enterprise. Really cheered me up.