Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:04:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Frank Skinner small gigs heads up

Started by Small Man Big Horse, April 26, 2022, 11:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Just thought I'd post this as he's doing some warm up gigs at 2Northdown in June, which is a pretty tiny venue compared to those he usually plays - https://www.tickettext.co.uk/event-venue/2Northdown/?utm_source=2ND_HOME

DrGreggles

up_the_hampipe

Thanks for the heads up! I missed his Angel run, hope I can secure some for this.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on April 26, 2022, 12:21:54 PMThanks for the heads up! I missed his Angel run, hope I can secure some for this.

Yeah, I missed the Angel run too which is an why I got a little overexcited when I saw this on Facebook, I managed to get tickets for the Saturday night and that hasn't sold out yet, so I'm sure tickets must be available for other nights too.

Gurke and Hare

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on April 26, 2022, 12:44:26 PMYeah, I missed the Angel run too which is an why I got a little overexcited when I saw this on Facebook, I managed to get tickets for the Saturday night and that hasn't sold out yet, so I'm sure tickets must be available for other nights too.

Yep, managed to grab some so cheers for getting it out there early! I'm seeing him the day after I see Kitson at Regent's Park. What a summah!