Support CaB

Subscribers don't see this.

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

May 24, 2022, 09:35:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Explain Richard Herring please

Started by MrMealDeal, May 06, 2022, 06:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobbd

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on May 12, 2022, 10:12:03 PMSeems the right place to post this...

The RHLSTP this week with Armando Iannucci is ace. Rich is back to his best, all it needs is a top guest.

Wee! It was very good.

EDIT: utterly pointless post. New page, naturally. Happy to apologise to everyone individually.

Mobius

Do they talk about that fucking stupid Covid poem Iannucci wrote?

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Mobius on May 12, 2022, 10:37:33 PMDo they talk about that fucking stupid Covid poem Iannucci wrote?

Briefly but don't worry. It gets funny later.

Spoiler alert
I fucked your mum
[close]

JamesTC

It is a shame Glinner is on the original Iannucci RHLSTP. Has one of my favourite bits with Iannucci talking about working next-door to Last of the Summer Wine and adding post-it notes to their story boards, such as "Compo bursts puppy with cock" and "Compo finds body of dead child in burnt out car".

Jackson K Pollock

Quote from: JamesTC on May 12, 2022, 11:07:42 PMIt is a shame Glinner is on the original Iannucci RHLSTP. Has one of my favourite bits with Iannucci talking about working next-door to Last of the Summer Wine and adding post-it notes to their story boards, such as "Compo bursts puppy with cock" and "Compo finds body of dead child in burnt out car".

Don't worry, I feel like I've heard that story at least half a dozen times from Iannucci over the years, so I'm sure you'll be able to find a Glinner-free rendition if you look hard enough.

JamesTC

Just listened to a bit in Collings and Herrin in which Herring suggests Collins should be on the cover of Paedophile Weekly and Bummer Monthly. Made me laugh.

Andy147

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 11, 2022, 06:28:40 AMFor bonus points, who can tell me what Andrew Collins'very first TV appearance was? ( the clue is actually in the question)

I was fairly sure it was on some quiz show with his family, so probably Telly Addicts or possibly Ask The Family... but according to this webpage it was on Look East in 1980 (and he was on Telly Addicts ten years later).

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Oh, cheers. I actually thought " Telly Addicts" was his first telly appearance.

The Dog

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 11, 2022, 06:28:40 AMStuart Maconie is from Wigan.

...

(the clue is actually in the question)

Wogan?


MarkyMark2000

Quote from: Pranet on May 10, 2022, 03:55:59 PMThere is a bully in Herring which came out with Andrew Collins. And he misunderstood what was good about them working together.

Kerching, a winner right here

checkoutgirl

Quote from: JamesTC on May 12, 2022, 11:07:42 PMIt is a shame Glinner is on the original Iannucci RHLSTP.

Yeah blathering on about his favourite subject (Twitter) for half the thing. Al Murray's was similarly bad as he whinged about the media and internet if memory serves.

KennyMonster

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on May 12, 2022, 10:12:03 PMSeems the right place to post this...

The RHLSTP this week with Armando Iannucci is ace. Rich is back to his best, all it needs is a top guest.

A nasty piece of work and his enabler.

Yum.

lipsink

Quote from: checkoutgirl on May 16, 2022, 01:08:44 AMYeah blathering on about his favourite subject (Twitter) for half the thing. Al Murray's was similarly bad as he whinged about the media and internet if memory serves.

Didn't he spend half the time reading out tweets from trolls that he printed out at home?