Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:13:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

being "funny"

Started by madhair60, May 17, 2022, 12:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigamus

Quote from: kittens on May 19, 2022, 01:33:03 PMi made a gag when i was first informed of the method of my best friend's suicide. great days

To be fair to you, September 12 2001 was a very difficult time for everybody

finnquark

Broke and entered my dad's house on NYD this year, to find him stiff as a board with his head down the loo. He died from an upper gastrointestinal haemorrhage, caused by alcohol related liver disease. He lived in a semi-detached bungalow and we went into his neighbours house whilst waiting for the ambulance, etc.

I needed the loo straight away, so asked his neighbour. 'Where's your loo Alan?' 'Through there mate, and don't worry, there's nout in there to make you jump!' This was 5 mins after I'd found dad. 10 mins later, his wife was asking me what the funeral arrangements were, and Alan chipped in 'Stick him the ground with a bag of peanuts and a four pack of Stella, that's what he'd really love!' Well meaning, always on Alan.

Utter Shit

Quote from: Replies From View on May 18, 2022, 10:28:37 AMPeople here know me for very crap posts in HS Art written to purge myself of stupid ideas that otherwise eat away at me, and that creates a hurdle to overcome where people already have me down as someone not worth interacting with.

Bit late to the party here, but this is a load of old shite and you should be told so until you believe it.

AllisonSays

Quote from: finnquark on May 21, 2022, 05:10:46 PMBroke and entered my dad's house on NYD this year, to find him stiff as a board with his head down the loo. He died from an upper gastrointestinal haemorrhage, caused by alcohol related liver disease. He lived in a semi-detached bungalow and we went into his neighbours house whilst waiting for the ambulance, etc.

I needed the loo straight away, so asked his neighbour. 'Where's your loo Alan?' 'Through there mate, and don't worry, there's nout in there to make you jump!' This was 5 mins after I'd found dad. 10 mins later, his wife was asking me what the funeral arrangements were, and Alan chipped in 'Stick him the ground with a bag of peanuts and a four pack of Stella, that's what he'd really love!' Well meaning, always on Alan.

Jesus christ, hahaha! Sorry for your loss, Alan sounds like a star.

finnquark

Legend Alan spent the majority of the wake telling Terry Christian that the bathroom 'was worse than Vietnam'.

'I tell you what Terry, all the Dettol in Home Bargains wasn't enough!'

shiftwork2

Immediately after my mum's sudden death from a heart attack I found myself on a deserted M1 at 2 in the morning in bewildered floods of tears.  Ping, an email.  I took the opportunity to take a break.  Paul had sent me a PDF from Dr Barnardos entitled "Mummy and Daddy have Gone".  Cheers Paul.  I, tragic orphan boy, laughed rather hard and pressed on into the night.

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: finnquark on May 22, 2022, 11:58:58 AMLegend Alan spent the majority of the wake telling Terry Christian that the bathroom 'was worse than Vietnam'.

'I tell you what Terry, all the Dettol in Home Bargains wasn't enough!'

Alan sounds amazing, but I'm equally intrigued by Terry Christian being at your dad's wake.

finnquark

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on May 22, 2022, 02:16:51 PMAlan sounds amazing, but I'm equally intrigued by Terry Christian being at your dad's wake.

They went to school together, and he was nice enough to show up.