Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:41:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2022: The Thuglife Era (Stokes, Woakes, Foakes, and plenty of chokes)

Started by sevendaughters, June 04, 2022, 05:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Norse

Harry Badger

I would say this has runfest bore draw all over it but that would require England to bat longer than a day

Inspector Norse

That's not very POSITIVE of you

It's all about the POSITIVITY with Brendon McCullum's England. Even when NZ have declared on 639/4 and England are 54/5 following on there'll still be the POSITIVE VIBES in the camp and that's what'll make the difference

Thursday

Inspector Norse

I was so POSITIVE I went downstairs to make a cup of coffee and by the time I came back up two wickets had fallen.

NZ went back to crunching fours as soon as I was at the desk again, mind.

Thursday

Thursday

shoulders

Quote from: Harry Badger on June 10, 2022, 12:11:53 PMI would say this has runfest bore draw all over it but that would require England to bat longer than a day

Yeah there's no chance of England taking a game to a draw unless the opposition bat needlessly long.

Even that game in the Ashes we drew was rain affected and Australia batted too long and we only saved it by 1 wicket.

Inspector Norse

Zak Crawley dives in front of Root and drops Nicholls.

"It's a good philosophy to have, go for everything even if you put it down," say the lads on comms.

POSITIVE VIBES

gilbertharding

Thursday

Admirable attempt from Broad to brainball Mitchell, but he doesn't have the strength of Archer at the peak of his powers.

Thursday

Root convincing Stokes to make a bad review (because he'd resisted so far) there.

Thursday

Would have been a different story if they'd both not dived for the ball positively.

Thursday

Quote from: Thursday on June 10, 2022, 06:23:10 PMWould have been a different story if they'd both not dived for the ball positively.

The slips positive there's nothing untoward on their hard drive but they've had to be confiscated.

shoulders

Feelgood factor is back guys, I'm feeling.. Dunno... Positive! How about you! Every action I do next is positive in defence and attackSHIT... I just dropped a catch

Crenners

Quote from: gilbertharding on June 10, 2022, 02:28:52 PMHIV Positive, am I right?

(is this how it's done?)

Good stuff, was just about to make this post so nice to know that I don't need to. Cheers. Here's the baton.

Harry Badger

Fucking hell, I only just realised we chose to bowl first.

The cause of the howling and desperate screams of mercy from Sherwood Orphanage tonight is exactly what you think it is.

Inspector Norse

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeqE8e8DPDw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

You've regressed massively over the last two years so we're going to make a big fuss about some arbitrary insignificant milestone.

POSITIVE VIBES

poo

"BOWLING GROUP"
"BATTING GROUP"
"FIELDING GROUP"
"LEADERSHIP GROUP"
"BUBOID GROUP"
"GRAVE GROUP"

shoulders

Thursday

Uncle TechTip

I learned this week that Gareth Bale has a bar. I guess it's what do you do with all that money.

shoulders

Seen the cricinfo picture of Michael Bracewell? It must be from an under 17 team photo or something. Ridiculous.

FalknerHinton

It's nice to hear on TMS that Cook still can't let Mo's extremely mild criticism of him go.