Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:14:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who Are History's 50 Thickest Rock Stars?

Started by Dr Rock, June 11, 2022, 05:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: Dr Rock on June 27, 2022, 05:38:22 PMReg Presley?

Reg wasn't a bright lad, no, but he was harmless. I was actually quite happy for him when Wet Wet Wet's version of Love Is All Around allowed him to waste the rest of his life investigating crop circles and that. He was enjoying himself.

Also, 'Reg Presley' is just the perfect name for a singer from a band as magnificently stupid as The Troggs.

cosmic-hearse

Just been reading about Alec Empire & his NFT evangelism, & he is without doubt the stupidest man in music - Freeman of the Land, V for Vendetta avatar levels of dim.

Kankurette

Is he aware of the environmental impact? Twonk.

Kankurette

Prompted by the photos of her and actual wally Nadine Dorries: I'm not sure whether Geri Halliwell is thick or batshit crazy. According to people who worked with the Spice Girls, she was very streetwise and good at marketing and coming up with catchy slogans and lyrics, but then you read interviews with her and wonder if she was dropped on her head as a baby.

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: Kankurette on August 02, 2022, 02:07:09 AMPrompted by the photos of her and actual wally Nadine Dorries: I'm not sure whether Geri Halliwell is thick or batshit crazy. According to people who worked with the Spice Girls, she was very streetwise and good at marketing and coming up with catchy slogans and lyrics, but then you read interviews with her and wonder if she was dropped on her head as a baby.

A few years ago I was in Salcombe having a drink outside a pub hoping to see Kate Bush when Geri 'Lady Ginger Nut' Spice approached us to ask for directions to a restaurant. Caused quite a buzz afterwards until we gradually realised that she lived in Salcombe with her boyfriend and probably knew where it was in the first place. What a minx.