Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:05:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Glastonbury 2022

Started by Beagle 2, June 24, 2022, 02:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pranet

Quotewasn't too fussed about missing it until someone started sending videos of random stuff to a group whatsapp. fucking bastard.

Looking at the weather radar it looks like the buggers might be getting wet this morning if that is any consolation.

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: Purple Toupee on June 24, 2022, 10:42:16 PMShe's cut a couple short so far, must be trying to cram more in.

Maybe if she cut out the hours of rambling chat between the songs?

also:

the science eel

Quote from: Pauline Walnuts on June 25, 2022, 11:18:24 AMMaybe if she cut out the hours of rambling chat between the songs?

also:

They're an embarrassment.

Pauline Walnuts

I quite liked the retro-electoclash of Confidence Man, or whatever they were called, reminded me a bit of Crossover if anyone remembers them.

kitsofan34

Quote from: Pauline Walnuts on June 25, 2022, 11:18:24 AMMaybe if she cut out the hours of rambling chat between the songs?

also:

I think she needed to ask the crowd a few more times how they were doing.

Beagle 2

Looking forward to Katie J. Pearson and Squid today. Pyramid looks of little interest until the dadrock double bill. 

Beagle 2

Great, well they didn't show KJP. Why aren't they showing the first couple of acts every day? Vot is point?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Could this be the shittest wall of death ever?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0c80m0l/glastonbury-girl-in-red

Skip to the last five minutes for the utter annihilation.

WhoMe

Gabriels doing the business on the Park Stage atm. Christ his voice is a force.

checkoutgirl

I'm not a McCartney man at all really but this being on BBC1 live tonight is creating a hype in me so this is required viewing. And in fairness his back catalogue to draw from is pretty bounteous. It feels like a cultural event.

Norton Canes

It's not a cultural event

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Norton Canes on June 25, 2022, 03:11:27 PMIt's a cultural event

I think it feels like a cultural event. Being on BBC1 and that.

Cuntbeaks

I hope NcCartney does a 90 minute version of Hey Jude.

Naaaaaa na na nanananaaaaaa nanananaaaaaa

Fabian Thomsett

McCartney is going to reenact the entirety of the Get Back documentary playing all the parts himself.

Vitamin C

Olivia killing it. Love her.

GoblinAhFuckScary

naaaaa naah naah naananaaaa naaaaaaaa

naaaa nuh nah naaaaaaah

haaaaaaate youuuuuu

Uncle TechTip

His voice will crack at the top of Hey Jude and it's all we'll talk about tomorrow.

Purple Toupee

Quote from: Vitamin C on June 25, 2022, 06:53:41 PMOlivia killing it. Love her.
Yeah she's been really good after a lot of forgettable stuff today. Appreciating the all purple theme as well.

imitationleather

My missus just asked me if Paul McCartney has done any solo music.

In this instance I'd say ignorance is bliss, like.

homesickalien

Loved Self esteem, hope things keep going well for her

Rich Uncle Skeleton

didn't realise McCartneys not being shown on the telly/iplayer til an hour later, bloody late night...

imitationleather

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on June 25, 2022, 09:37:01 PMdidn't realise McCartneys not being shown on the telly/iplayer til an hour later, bloody late night...

Who does he think he is, Match of the Day?!

Pranet

Yeah was under impression would be on iplayer from 9.30.

Wonder what happened. I know when the Rolling Stones played they didn't allow all of the set to be broadcast.

It would be helpful if there was some clear communication about this.

imitationleather

They probably need time to edit out all the effin and jeffin.

Pink Gregory

Noel Gallagher's fuckin tedious isn't he

Utter Shit

Sitting on someone's shoulders at a festival is such fucking tory behaviour. Would love to see one of them just get dropkicked to fuck.

imitationleather

Can't imagine ever watching a Noel Gallagher set tbh

checkoutgirl

Gotta hand it to Gallagher, he's stuck religiously to that haircut for decades. It's like if you choose that hairstyle you'll be taking it to the grave.

Mate of mine's had that exact do for 30 odd years.

Utter Shit

Unashamedly love Oasis but this is very underwhelming, half-powered stuff. He managed to make Whatever feel underproduced, how is that even possible.

checkoutgirl

Great head of hair on him though. No bald patches, nothin'.