Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:49:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2022 Round 1: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien vs Dr. Trouser

Started by Al Tha Funkee Homosapien, June 24, 2022, 09:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

This is very uninspired....I mean HRGHHH, COME AT ME YOU MANKY PAIR OF MEDICAL SCRUBS!

touchingcloth

I think you used the same dildo as me. I'd recognise it anywhere.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

touchingcloth

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

PlanktonSideburns

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

touchingcloth

QDRPHNC

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

selectivememory

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Just realised this is the second Michael Gove mutant baby related thing I have done in Wimblewrong. Apologies for self plagiarising.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

touchingcloth

Love the Thomas The Tank Engine face on the proud plane.

Cuellar

PlanktonSideburns

selectivememory

Ooh. That's a gorgeous shot. Not sure who to vote for. You're very evenly matched.

Edit: on balance, I think Dr T has it, but it's a shame one of you has to lose this early.

QDRPHNC

touchingcloth

Al for the second return. Both of Dr T's shots were fantastic, the final in particular, and I hope whoever loses this match becomes the highest scorer. It's one of the most on-theme matches I can remember, and I really enjoyed watching the sick little story develop, and I don't mind telling you that, whatever anyone else thinks, I certainly had a wank or fifty to it.

That said, the closing shot is the one I would buy the large poster of.

PlanktonSideburns

Sport is the winner here, AL pips it for the madness of his second shot, but fuck me, fab old stuff

QDRPHNC

I have to give it to Dr Trouser for his first return, although it was a very tough choice.

Mr Farenheit

Dr.T won the first round for me and the poster was really slick but Al takes it for his second shot- love the use of different parts of the plane and the proud smiling mama-plane really made me laugh.

Didn't Al have a baby fairly recently? If the natural birth images are actually Homosapien family pics from that happy event then I'd like to add half a point to my vote.