Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:25:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Incarceration (Remix)

Started by Crenners, June 29, 2022, 08:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crenners

Robert Sylvester Kelly has been sentenced to thirty years in prison for racketeering and sex trafficking offences.

Crenners

What a surprise that nobody on this straight, white, bald, male, Aneros community appreciate this exceptional thread title.

Have a great summer

bgmnts

This would be the straightest whitest baldest malest cunt's choice of what an obscure rap song would be.

Goldentony

IT'S THE REMIX TO A PRISON
GET IN FIGHT IN THE KITCHEN
HOLLOW OUT WALL BEHIND
RAQUEL WELCH, GO ON MISSION

It is better, but everyone was posting in the other one.
Eff your summer.

Goldentony

fuck that dogshit impostor thread off, full of bells, this is the real one for the lads

Crenners

This is the thread for TRUE R. fans

non capisco

I remember hearing a song he did where part of it was him complaining about the poor quality of prison bog roll and the lacerating effect it was having on his aris so I assume he's no stranger to the nick, unless that was him harnessing the power of imagination like that time he wrote about how a lass reminded him of his jeep.

Dex Sawash

Has anyone looked to see if the girl in the collaborative Same Girl was under age and Usher is next? Probably due some punishment for terribleness at a minimum.

Greg Torso

I heard Ginuwine is shitting himself now it's emerged the pony was actually a foal.