Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:59:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Accelerationsim

Started by bgmnts, June 30, 2022, 04:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jun/27/ben-wallace-wants-defence-budget-lifted-to-25-of-gdp-by-2028

Lovely little story here about the death industry spending going up here by 2.5% despite an energy crisis, a cost of living crisis, a possible looming housing market collapse, economic recession and the wealth gap larger than it's ever been.

Combine that with the american justice system removing rights for everyone and hamstringing the federal govt's ability to regulate carbon emissions, you have a recipe for a world speeding up to its end.

Is this a mercy? Have they run this through secret quantum computers that just cant see any other less painful way of handling us as a species? 

By the way that is 75bn a year on pointless shit, lining the pockets of the most evil people in our society. What could we buy every year with 75bn?

shoulders

5 extremely expensive sex machines.

bgmnts

I'd be more than happy with that. Full use for anyone to use provided you clean it after use. One in London, Cardiff, Birmingham, Glasgow and maybe Belfast.

Zero Gravitas

Are they a mix of 'inputs' and 'outputs', or am I going to have to blind and deafen myself?

touchingcloth

Quote from: shoulders on June 30, 2022, 04:37:34 PM5 extremely expensive sex machines.

And a partridge in a pear tree (for the budget-conscious).

Kankurette

LYNN! Get me a pear tree!