Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:44:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Fashionably Late Euro 2020 Thread

Started by DrGreggles, April 23, 2021, 03:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Dont worry Wales, you'll come back against the Faroes and Andorra in due time

Poobum

Bale's biggest contribution was taking the ball off of Moore's head when it was heading perfectly to him to head in.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: Twonty Gostelow on June 26, 2021, 06:50:57 PM
There isn't a Wales fan watching who hasn't just realised England are going to beat Germany on top of everything else.

Ah, Dr. Preddo. Nailed-on German win then.

Why can't VAR pull back the clear and obvious error of a simulated challenge. They look at red cards but not to rescind them. Suppose the ref would look like a twat.

Twonty Gostelow

Dangerous pitch, should have been abandoned.

bgmnts

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 26, 2021, 06:54:52 PM
4-0

All those flights, just think, it might have been... 2-0.

Or, you know, any result really who knows.

Actually think the team did okay despite that capitulation, just too much travelling any psychological disadvantage for a team not good enough to handle it. Getting out of the group was a success for me.

BlodwynPig

Tell you what, all this "its not am excuse" but travel... quite happy for Wales not to enter competitions where the risks are known well in advance

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quite right, Hughes. Denmark extremely well organised. I disagree with Gabshite that they are playing above themselves, they are playing at their potential or close to.

SOMK

Aaron Ramsey should have retired in solitary to Séamus Coleman.

Twonty Gostelow

Mr Eggs

Bale slow handclaps his mob out the tourney.

Glyn

Wales were never in it. On a good day (not today) Wales are a 3rd tier Euro team and the Danish are 2nd tier so it's about fair.

Shocking refereeing for this level (not helped by a completely Danish crowd) but it didn't change the game significantly.

SOMK

Shagging your brother's wife, Golf, Madrid, in that order.

bgmnts

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 26, 2021, 06:57:18 PM
Tell you what, all this "its not am excuse" but travel... quite happy for Wales not to enter competitions where the risks are known well in advance

Yeah just France, England, Germany and Italy forever and ever and ever.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The stadiums thing hasn't worked and it should have been more democratic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Gareth Bale: "Yeah, no" in response to a question again. Make your mind up, you bobble headed cunt.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on June 26, 2021, 07:03:33 PM
Yeah just France, England, Germany and Italy forever and ever and ever.

England? :))))

chveik

there are just too many spurs players in the wales team

DrGreggles

Robbie Savage! Tom Jones! Max Boyce! Denzil & Gwynedd! That Lostprophets singer (naughty boy!)! Dirty Sanchez! Ian Beale! Ratatouille! The Outlaw Josey! Dragon! Dresser! A ridiculous over-reliance on the letter L! Dress it up however you want but we all know it's just cheese on toast!
Can you hear me, dress it up however you want but we all know it's just cheese on toast?!
YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING!
YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING!

Jockice

Quote from: bgmnts on June 26, 2021, 05:50:13 PM
Wales are rubbish but considering they've had to travel all around Europe and play 3 away games basically, whilst Denmark could sit put and play 3 home games on the bounce, I'm not too annoyed by these lads, they must be quite tired.

(Cough) England. Only it's four. Not that the tournament's bent or anything. How could anyone possibly think that?