Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,330
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:41:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sacha Baron #Cancelled

Started by Noodle Lizard, March 25, 2024, 08:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

put your finger up the jew's well
then we have a big party

Goldentony

Quote from: Bad Ambassador on March 25, 2024, 09:04:05 AMProven serial liar Rebel Wilson, you mean?

this might be a top 10 of all time funniest CAB post

lauraxsynthesis

Everyone in this thread is cancelled and I hope you're proud of yourselves

Mobius

well i won't be able to enjoy grimbsy anymore

DJ Bob Hoskins

Quote from: Mobius on March 26, 2024, 12:04:12 AMwell i won't be able to enjoy grimbsy anymore

Can't believe that all it takes these days is for an actor who stuck their finger up an actor's arse without consent to come along and say that another actor asked them if they would stick their finger in their arse; and now if you laugh at a bucket of fake elephant spunk thrown in a man's face, you'll be arrested and thrown in jail.

Cold Meat Platter

cliggg

I also have video evidence of me not asking anyone to stick their finger up my bum. I don't have video evidence of Sasha Baron Cohen not asking Rebel Wilson to stick one of her fingers up his bum so he's clearly guilty.

phantom_power

Quote from: Urinal Cake on March 25, 2024, 09:03:38 PMI think it's fair to think something is acceptable by the standards of the day and in retrospect realise it probably wasn't then and certainly isn't now.

My feeling is SBC and Rebel are probably both arseholes but in that situation SBC had the power.

Or that it might take a while to realise that something was wrong, or take a while to feel you can talk about it in that context rather than laugh it off. It is a pretty common thing for people who have suffered some sort of power-dynamic fuckery to try and look like they are laughing it off so they don't rock the boat

madhair60

so this thread about accusations of sexual impropriety seems like the best place to ask, is Ali G worth watching because i never have.

beanheadmcginty

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on March 25, 2024, 11:28:23 PMput your finger up the jew's well

I'll fetch the suitcase from the van

gilbertharding

What a way to find out that Sasha Baron Cohen doesn't know what the word 'demonstrably' means.

It's beside the point (I hate it when someone's outed as a wrong'un, and everyone falls over themselves to say how they never liked them anyway, as if that's vindication), but the only thing of his I remember enjoying was the trailer he did for the Ali G movie which was made to look as if it was a trailer for the contemporaneous Will Smith Muhammad Ali film until you saw his face right at the end.

BlodwynPig

Can't see the attraction in sticking a finger up a bum or receiving a finger up a bum, unless you are being medically examined by a proctologist.

Ruben Remus

Quote from: madhair60 on March 26, 2024, 03:54:20 PMso this thread about accusations of sexual impropriety seems like the best place to ask, is Ali G worth watching because i never have.

The Ali G TV stuff is certainly at least as funny as the Borat/Bruno films or Who Is America if you have seen and enjoyed any of those.

The scripted film spin-off Ali G Indahouse is less good and is a sort of low-rent Wayne's World knock-off, but I've got a little bit of a soft spot for it and it's maybe worth a watch if you're a connoisseur of very, very stupid comedy films.

Jerzy Bondov

I never enjoyed anything by anyone except for if they did nothing wrong

The Bumlord

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 27, 2024, 10:02:19 AMCan't see the attraction in sticking a finger up a bum or receiving a finger up a bum, unless you are being medically examined by a proctologist.

You are attracted to being examined by proctologists?

Pervert pig

dontpaintyourteeth

iamcoop

I won't even consider leaving the house in the morning unless my arsehole's been absolutely finger blasted to kingdom come.

For someone with such 'progressive' music tastes, it's a shame your anus exploration game is so regressive, Blodders.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: The Bumlord on March 27, 2024, 12:45:39 PMYou are attracted to being examined by proctologists?

Pervert pig

An elderly German nurse who looked like an archetypal witch once put a suppository up my bum. The harrowing.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: madhair60 on March 26, 2024, 03:54:20 PMis Ali G worth watching because i never have.

The TV shows have Ali G, Borat and Bruno in them so if you want the Baron Cohen Experience you probably can't do much more better than this here Da Ali G Show.

The format is formal interviews sitting down where Ali G takes the piss. Less formal vox pops standing up where Bruno takes the piss. And finally more reality TV style set ups walking around where Borat takes the piss.

It was good for it's time and should hold up on for a fresh viewer.

thenoise

I sat down to watch da Ali G video tape in the 90s with my first girlfriend (whom I had done nothing with except kiss, I was youngish and rather frightened of it all). In Ali's opening he invites any lady viewers that if they feel like masturbating over him, to please feel free. Girlfriend roared with uninhibited laughter, I wanted the sofa to eat me up.

Hope you packed her in asap, she sounds awfully vulgar.

I've just seen it reported Mr Baron-Cohen and his wife are parting.

The Bumlord

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on April 05, 2024, 08:00:31 PMI've just seen it reported Mr Baron-Cohen and his wife are parting.

*straightens tie*

*checks breath*

*realises is bald and ug*

The Bumlord

Not to worry, I've gone off her after seeing this just now

Urinal Cake

Cohen hates Australian women.

Sebastian Cobb

Interesting accusation in popbitch this week as it happens.

>> Morning gory <<
A very messy business

Rebel Wilson's body double has now stepped up to give her account of how Sacha Baron Cohen made the shoot of Grimsby an unpleasant experience for her, backing up Rebel's contention that Sacha seems to thrive off making women uncomfortable.

Sacha denies the allegations – but, while we can't speak to anything that happened on the set of Grimsby, around the time it was released in 2016 we were getting reports from a set that Sacha was on in Hollywood where somebody was definitely upsetting the women.

Someone had been arriving on set every morning at the crack of dawn to do a humungous shit in the ladies' toilet and leaving it unflushed for some poor woman to find later. The phantom pooer was never unmasked, but it didn't go unnoticed around set that the only consistent early bird there was... Sacha.

lauraxsynthesis

Why US spelling of prioritised. I'm cancelling him for that and all