Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:35:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 Round 3 - Cerys v QDRPHNC NSFW

Started by Cerys, May 07, 2020, 01:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

BlodwynPig

selectivememory

That's the deadline gone. Are you ready to post your shot yet QDRPHNC?

Edit: have sent a pm, so hopefully we'll hear from him shortly

QDRPHNC

Yes sorry, SM just messaged me and I've asked for an extension.

selectivememory

Usually happy to give a 24-hour extension, especially as it's the last shot of the match, and so long as Cerys doesn't mind.

Cerys

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 12, 2020, 08:20:40 PM
Oh, bloody hell. Good spot.

Wait a minute. There I am happily accepting that the reason Cerys has squashes in her shot is because there are squashes under the candelabra in that Linehan picture. But that just raises another obvious question, doesn't it?

Cerys

Johnny Yesno

What madness is this? Sounds to me like 'some people' are just too lazy to put their grocery shopping away.

Cerys

I'm not entirely sure.  Seems to me like a recipe for a fruitfly infestation.

Johnny Yesno

Cerys

No shame in that.  We keep getting them - they ferry around the world on bananas and erupt as soon as they find a fruit bowl.  Ruby-eyed little cunts.

Johnny Yesno

I meant I bet Graham Linehan has got fruit flies not Graham Linehan's fruit.

Cerys

Johnny Yesno

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Johnny Yesno

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Cerys

QDRPHNC

Lordofthefiles

selectivememory

I think I have to give it to Cerys for the serve, which is the kind of thing you love to see in Wimblewrong. But it was a great contest all round.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Decent attempts QDRPHNC. But Cerys's two shots are some beautiful filth that I can't wipe from my mind.

BlodwynPig

Hate text only shots but...for 'wet-nap', QDRPHNC

chveik

greencalx

This is tough. Q's 2nd made me laugh the most of any shot so far, but Cerys achieved the feat of me immediately recognising Glinner from the arse alone in the 2nd. I dread to think how many backsides she must have raked through before identifying the one that shouts "celebrity transphobe" the loudest.

wasp_f15ting

Cerys sorry QD your work was great but the Cerys made me moist with that second return

Ferris

QD for the eerily accurate 2nd shot, though Cerys' first had me terrified.