Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:33:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The absolute weapons of social media

Started by TrenterPercenter, March 25, 2024, 09:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrenterPercenter

Just been introduced to this strange creature who apparently runs a  trade in overly dramatic emotional tiktoks.  It's horrendous.

Something very off about this guy but it made me think, why is everyone always arguing with each other on this site when there are ample fuckwits out there deserving of it many times over. Perhaps people would like to discuss this weapon or perhaps people have other suggestions of weapons of their own they would like to add to the list.

Kankurette

Is this some kind of weird role play thing? He's also got a video where he pretends his son drowned in a pool.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Kankurette on March 25, 2024, 09:45:51 PMIs this some kind of weird role play thing? He's also got a video where he pretends his son drowned in a pool.

I saw that it's both sinister and bizarre.  I've no idea what the deal is, I suspect it is one of those weird things people do for attention like that guy that screams in restaurants and public places. 

Actually that guy should definitely be on the list.

Zero Gravitas

He's an actor...

These are dramatic scenes he's portraying...what's weird about it.

I powerful verfremdungseffekt at work.

Kankurette

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on March 25, 2024, 10:04:35 PMThese are dramatic scenes he's portraying...what's weird about it.

It's shit.

Zero Gravitas

I can understand his work could be difficult to process after the life of sanitised artificial slop you've been exposed to by the culture industry, and that's why your opinion is worthless.

Death and Other Details is an original Disney+ murder mystery series starring Mandy Patinkin, perhaps you'd enjoy that? It's Very Stylish.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on March 25, 2024, 10:20:08 PMI can understand his work could be difficult to process after the life of sanitised artificial slop you've been exposed to by the culture industry, and that's why your opinion is worthless.

Death and Other Details is an original Disney+ murder mystery series starring Mandy Patinkin, perhaps you'd enjoy that? It's Very Stylish.

Perhaps you are right, I'm just too sensitive to this level of emotional acting after the beheading of my pregnant wife, twins and loyal family dog by the Taliban (despite being an ace fighter pilot).

Zero Gravitas

Deepest sympathies on that fumble Trenter, I genuinely do think his work can help you process the lifeworld you're being actively fucked in.

Butchers Blind

'GROOM FINDS SISTER DEAD ON HIS WEDDING DAY' I think this guys got some shit going on in his head other than snips for tik toks.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on March 25, 2024, 10:36:56 PMI genuinely do think his work can help you process the lifeworld you're being actively fucked in.

I believe you, you are very convincing.  Have you considered taking up acting?

Captain Z

GROOM FINDS SISTER DEAD...

...SEXY ON HIS WEDDING DAY.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on March 25, 2024, 10:40:16 PMI believe you, you are very convincing.  Have you considering taking up acting?

Your inability to sustain this for one post tells me all I need to know about why you can't appreciate this man.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on March 25, 2024, 10:44:12 PMYour inability to sustain this for one post tells me all I need to know about why you can't appreciate this man.

I don't deserve to appreciate this man. I am like a dog listening to Boney M.

Goldentony

these have been about for ages, they're supposed to be pisstakes

TrenterPercenter

Pisstakes of what? Someone with Münchausen syndrome?

touchingcloth

https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/actor-lewis-saunderson-responds-fooling-people-family-tragedy-141993-20230613

QuoteLewis Saunderson, from Cambridge, joined TikTok last year after training as a stage actor and claims to use the platform as a way to help raise awareness for tough situations adults may go through.

I'm so glad someone with a prominent voice is finally giving prominence to this issue.

Senior Baiano

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on March 25, 2024, 10:34:45 PMPerhaps you are right, I'm just too sensitive to this level of emotional acting after the beheading of my pregnant wife, twins and loyal family dog by the Taliban (despite being an ace fighter pilot).

Yeah that was out of order, taliban gone down in my estimation

Senior Baiano

This is like that woman on twitter, something Walker? who did funny send ups of cliched female tropes in films- telling the tortured male protagonist how great and brilliant he is, being the dead wife laughing in a flashback etc. Going to guess this guy isn't as good.

Butchers Blind

MrMealDeal

QuoteLewis Saunderson, from Cambridge, joined TikTok last year after training as a stage actor and claims to use the platform as a way to help raise awareness for tough situations adults may go through.

I hate this melodramatic cunt more than I hate Putin and Netanyahu

oggyraiding

Statistically a groom probably has lost their sister on their wedding day. I wouldn't have thought of that if not for this bloke. So awareness has been raised to some degree. Good on him.

madhair60

posted about this guy before, used to be my avatar. i think he's a fucking riot. reminds me of that "it's ma, she's had her head kicked in!" Limmy bit

Cuellar

Yeah I love this guy, falling to his knees and screaming at the sky, hilarious.

Dex Sawash

Is that Harrison lady still doing her dire monoskits?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Dex Sawash on March 26, 2024, 11:33:18 AMIs that Harrison lady still doing her dire monoskits?

Looks like she's pivoted to doing DJing.

Johnny Yesno

dontpaintyourteeth

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Butchers Blind on March 26, 2024, 10:41:40 AM"Please don't look on my hard drive"

Aye, all I see is man in transparent catsuit's final message to family before prison.

GazzoftheGreen

Quote from: touchingcloth on March 26, 2024, 10:17:13 AM

Title: Heartbreaking final message from doomed astronaut to his wife and daughter.

Dialogue: 'Remember, my insurance and banking information is on the computer'

I cry every time.