Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:32:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleWrong 2023 Round 1 - Spoon of Ploff vs madhair60

Started by Spoon of Ploff, July 09, 2023, 05:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

madhair60

*thwack*

Removed by request

Cerys

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

The first one took me a minute

WTF is that return, very sinister

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

BlodwynPig

Is that the passed out girl that Osborne roped? Fuck off

madhair60

yeah I agree to be honest. This is why I usually do comics.

consider me out, I don't wanna be involved. thanks.

selectivememory

Spoon of Ploff

madhair60

i'm ashamed of myself for making that let alone posting it. sorry everyone. i'd edit it out if i could.

Dr Trouser

It's Gideon Osborne who should be ashamed, not you

touchingcloth

My first idea for a serve was definitely way more offensive than your shot. Back to the drawing board it is! Thanks crazy hair for taking one for the team.

WhoMe

Didn't see madhairs' but it was probably hilarious so madhair.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: madhair60 on July 10, 2023, 12:34:09 PMi'm ashamed of myself for making that let alone posting it. sorry everyone. i'd edit it out if i could.

I guess this sorta thing is always a knifedge - I've certainly made images I've regretted before for this comp. Fair fucks on the redaction if you feel thus, but don't beat yourself up about it

touchingcloth

Amen to that ^ it's a fine line between too far, and just far enough. If it's any consolation, I took the post in the spirit it was intended, which I assume was the spirit of madhair outing himself as a reprehensible assaultbeast who should be avoided at all costs by the young, the old, and the vulnerable.

Spoon of Ploff

I think you're all missing the important point which is that I am through to the next round.

touchingcloth

But at what cost? Judge a man by the company he keeps and the amoral beasts he consorts with, I always say.

idunnosomename

well i missed out here. i hope it was George Osbourne being bummed to death

Great serve by Spoon of Ploff, but I've got to go madhair60 here