Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:22:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Weekend in Hoth - advice?

Started by Stoneage Dinosaurs, February 13, 2024, 03:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Hi all,
I've just booked a mini break to the ice planet Hoth from the film Star Wars. Does anyone have any recommendations for bars and museums and stuff like that? Will be entirely reliant on public transport, and would appreciate advice on child friendly activities for my 3 year old son.
Cheers!

frajer

*gets on bus and sniffs*

I thought they smelt bad on the outside!

Gob Shine Algorithm

Make sure you take creature big enough to hide your mate in

Glebe

There's lots to do on the popular frozen ice planet! For starters, you can-

Gob Shine Algorithm

Glebe

Enjoy wonderful spa treatments like being hung upside down in an ice cave!

Hope you don't mind sleeping inside a big kangaroo goat thing

famethrowa

Your Tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker. Bon voyage!

kalowski

We can arrange for you to kiss a wookie.

If your expectations about Hoth come mainly from The Empire Strikes Back, remember that it was set a long time ago. It's also in a galaxy far, far away, so it'll take ages to get there, but presumably you've already factored that into your travel plans. My point is that Hoth has changed a lot since the film. The rebel base shown in the film, for example, is now a jizz club (as in cum, not the musical genre) and at the current rate will probably be completely full by the time you get there.

Glebe

Just got an excellent price on an Airbnb!

Glebe

Quote from: Theoretical Dentist on February 15, 2024, 10:02:56 PMThe rebel base shown in the film, for example, is now a jizz club (as in cum, not the musical genre) and at the current rate will probably be completely full by the time you get there.

dissolute ocelot

Watch out! Thanks to global warming it's now the Slightly Warmer Ice Planet Hoth.

Ferris

Hoth? Should ruddy well call it colth!!

No but seriously you can bring lightsabers on the plane as long as they're under 10cm/3.8" and they can be handy.

Glebe