Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:36:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Duke of Deadinburgh

Started by Huxleys Babkins, April 09, 2021, 12:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Simnock

Hand Solo

33 years ago, the Queen's husband spoke on the topic of reincarnation, and what he would come back as if such a thing existed.

He said: "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."

Something to look forward to.

idunnosomename

When the racism stuff comes out all these people fawning over him are going to look very silly indeed!

Petey Pate

You guys might think you're being big and clever making jokes about the death of an old man on the internet but you're forgetting that there's a whole nation of people out there who feel really
Spoiler alert
indifferent
[close]
about this news so think of them.

batwings

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Hand Solo on April 09, 2021, 12:35:45 PM
He said: "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."[/i]

Public servant that no one should speak ill of.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Hand Solo on April 09, 2021, 12:35:45 PM
33 years ago, the Queen's husband spoke on the topic of reincarnation, and what he would come back as if such a thing existed.

He said: "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."

Something to look forward to.
this is real. Fucking hell

shiftwork2

Just to be serious for a moment: do we get a day off?  If so then I'm prepared to overlook his lifelong hideousness.

Do we get a day off?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I've nearly forgotten about Sir Richard Lexington Sutton and his woodlouse wife being stabbed now, cheers Phil

TrenterPercenter

HA! just pointed him and the Queen shared the same great grandmother on the BBC......like that is a good thing!

jobotic

Quote from: shiftwork2 on April 09, 2021, 12:37:46 PM
Just to be serious for a moment: do we get a day off?  If so then I'm prepared to overlook his lifelong hideousness.

Do we get a day off?

Yeah, Monday, when everything opens up again. Fuck your Ikea trip.

Hopefully in the next life Phil's being made to share a gaff with Gandhi and Martin Luther King.

Spoon of Ploff

Possibly his biggest gaffe of all?

... this line is ruined now. coming after the previous post. I feel awful.

GoblinAhFuckScary

mothman

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 09, 2021, 12:37:51 PM
I've nearly forgotten about Sir Richard Lexington Sutton and his woodlouse wife being stabbed now, cheers Phil

Hopefully it'll do the same for LisaJ&MC and my Penguining activities and there'll be no resultant flouncing.

JaDanketies

just mocked his death to my gf / fiancee and she didn't find it funny. is it too late to put the baby back

Icehaven

Aliens could land in the next few days and it wouldn't make the news.

Sebastian Cobb

If I still lived in England I reckon I'd try blagging I'm 'too bereved' to work just now.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 09, 2021, 12:37:12 PM

ok i thought this was a double jape, but no that is actually real what

Dr Rock

idunnosomename

I was genuinely happy at first but now I'm just depressed how obsequious and disingenous this country is.

The guy was a privelleged fuck who did nothing during his "public service" except belittle and intimidate people.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 09, 2021, 12:37:12 PM

So we'll know who to blame if we get that 4th wave!

Enzo

Corbyn on the serious wind up tweeting about Bolivia. Love it!

mothman

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 09, 2021, 12:42:05 PM
I was genuinely happy at first but now I'm just depressed how obsequious and disingenous this country is.

The guy was a privelleged fuck who did nothing during his "public service" except belittle and intimidate people.

Just take solace in the fact that it brings us closer to Chucky-boy taking the crown and irretrievably fucking up the monarchy.

Enzo

What a waste of a vaccine

Gulftastic

He's on my death list for this year.

Silver lining

Keebleman

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 09, 2021, 12:42:05 PM

Aw, poor you.  Must be tough having to live among little people!

jobotic

Say what you like about our media but they've written a lot of articles about him very quickly. Who says they're afraid of hard work?!