Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:55:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleWrong 2023 Semi - Spoon of Ploff vs Cerys

Started by Spoon of Ploff, August 02, 2023, 05:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vodkafone

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Cerys for the first return, which was a gloriously creative way of incorporating elements of the opening serve.

TheGingerAlien

superthunderstingcar

Spoon of Ploff was murdered by Cerys, in the Wimblewrong 2023 subforum, with that first return.

To be clear: my vote is for Cerys. Not Ferris.

Fishfinger

Superb all round. Tried tossing a coin but had an attack of wank hands and dropped it down the back of something. Well, I think Cerys has it anyway, let's go Sploff.

PlanktonSideburns

Mr Farenheit

Spoon of Ploff overall but the Cluedo shot was inspired.

Wonderful Butternut

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

touchingcloth

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on August 07, 2023, 07:23:51 AM[c]Cerys[/b]

I think you meant to write

[c]Berys[/c]

The way you structured the tags won't work with SMF software.

selectivememory

Cerys wins 11-5 and is through to the Wimblewrong final!

Cheers Ploff. If you could refrain from exacting your revenge on all the voters until after Wimblewrong 2023 has concluded, I'd appreciate it.

Spoon of Ploff

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: selectivememory on August 07, 2023, 06:48:43 PMCheers Ploff. If you could refrain from exacting your revenge on all the voters until after Wimblewrong 2023 has concluded, I'd appreciate it.

What better revenge than for them to continue to live out their pointless, miserable lives?

Cerys

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on August 07, 2023, 07:05:16 PMwell done Cerys. Good luck in the final.

Thankyou muchly - and thanks especially for that fantastic serve!