Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:55:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Good RSS feeds for me to peruse on the the Flipboard app

Started by Mister Six, November 11, 2012, 11:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Six

For those that haven't seen it, Flipboard is a rather marvellous app that collects and dishes up your favourite RSS feeds in touchy-pokey format (it also presents them as faux newspaper pages if you have the iPad one). It's got me back into reading blogs and the like for the first time in ages, but I don't have all that many to flip through.

SO! Can anyone suggest any decent film, TV, sci-fi, comic and gaming blogs worth looking at? Or just discuss the ones you like, whatever the subject.

Currently I'm reading Rock, Paper, Shotgun, Mindless Ones, ChinaSmack, Doctor Who News and the BBC news... Anything along those lines - or things that are completely different - would be welcome.

Sorry for the half-arsed first post, by the way; I'm about to rush off.

The Βoston Crab

'The Best Of Flipboard'

It's great, isn't it? I really like the architecture and design pages (Design Milk and err, I've forgotten), it's stuff I would never otherwise search out but when you're just flicking through marvellous pictures of esoteric human invention, it's preferable to reading, especially while taking a shit.