Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:45:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008: Round 1: Miles v Johnny Yesno

Started by Miles, July 01, 2008, 09:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miles

Johnny Yesno

rudi

I was about to say surely he needs a Magic Joh.... ah....

Johnny Yesno

Small Man Big Horse

God, I struggled to decide for ages as all four are brilliant, but for his second shot (and the way Magic is still playing basketball whilst facing Godzilla), I vote Miles.

ziggy starbucks

all great shots but Johnny Yesno's final effort is my favourite

Looknorth

I feel such a bitch choosing one over the other but Miles has the edge.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Great match, but Johnny Yesno swings it with the dick joke. I'm a sucker for a dick joke.

Artemis

Koant

alan nagsworth

Miles had me from the beginning I'm afraid! The football/magic images were ace. Awesome work on the second shot also. A very good rally though, well done to Johnny Yesno also. This has been my favourite match so far.

Cerys

I love both these dudes, some serious skills and funny stuff.

I hope they both go through but I'm going to go for Johnny.

Vitalstatistix

ThickAndCreamy

Miles. Both first shots are pretty funny however, I can relate more to Michael Owen or something.

Lee

Miles for the excellent Godzilla shot. And Michael Owen's facial expression is exactly how I imagine he'd awkwardly sell the 'Magic of the FA Cup'. Both should go through though ideally.

Miles

hehe, sucker for a dick joke

I missed the last shot being posted, it's fantastic, I love the 'not in color' bit. Cheers for a great game JY, let the voting comm... continue.

Little Hoover

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

fanny splendid

Still Not George

eluc55

swarfmonkey