Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:14:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008: Round 1: Miles v Johnny Yesno

Started by Miles, July 01, 2008, 09:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubbish Monkey

I hope both go through.

I vote Miles by a whisker.

Cambrian Times

chocky909

Very close again but Miles mainly for his first.

rudi

Yet another fabulous game - I'm incredibly jealous of your skilz.

JYN pips it due to the smut quotient.

sproggy

Old Thrashbarg

A top match, and both deserve to go through, but Johnny Yesno just gets my vote.

Pie Pie Eater

mothman

Derek Trucks

Major apologies to mook, Pie Pie Eater and mothman, but voting ended just after midnight last night, unfortunately I wasn't around to say so.  In the interests of making it fair to all the other competitors, I can't allow extra time for voting so I'm afraid these are void.

The final score is:    Miles 16  Johnny Yesno 18.  Johnny Yesno is the winner and goes through to the 2nd round.  Miles will have to wait and see if he is one of the 6 highest losers.

Johnny Yesno

Cheers Miles - I enjoyed that. If you don't top the six highest losers there's no justice.

Still Not George

Quote from: Derek Trucks on July 07, 2008, 06:19:57 PMvoting ended just after midnight last night...

The final score is:    Miles 16  Johnny Yesno 18.  Johnny Yesno is the winner and goes through to the 2nd round.  Miles will have to wait and see if he is one of the 6 highest losers.

Miles

Yes indeed, cheers JY, and well done, hope I can scrape through with those much appreciated 16 votes.