Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:03:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 1 : Rubbish Monkey vs Sweet Rosalyn

Started by Rubbish Monkey, July 01, 2008, 11:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

chocky909

Hang on, doesn't she get until half past eleven tonight?

ziggy starbucks

oh right, sorry

Sweet Rosalyn

p.s. its an really excellent shot Rubbish Monkey, both funny and easy on the eye.

SweetRosalyn

'Tis a hard shot to follow... sorry about the delay, but don't vote me out just yet, please, I'm still working on it...

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

ziggy starbucks

ichi the killer's face appears twice down the middle

alan nagsworth

Too late! Disqualified!

Only joking, that's a really great shot Sweet Rosalyn.

Rubbish Monkey

Nice!
I'll get something done after an hour under my hangover blanket.

SweetRosalyn

Sorry, I know I'm cutting it fine again, I'm almost done, but my copy of Gimpshop is crashing roughly once every ten minutes, and I don't know why...

Rubbish Monkey purely because the work is much sharper and clinically presented, i did like hte captin jack sapde thing though.  A close call

Cerys

no_offenc

mothman

micanio

Rubbish monkey for his serve....an ace if ever there was one....

alan nagsworth

Oof, you'll never guess what this is? That's right, it's another close call! The first shots are what made it tough for me, I love the simple effectiveness of Itchy (plus "a groening matt film" is great) but Sweet Rosalyn gets my vote because that first shot is fantastic.

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on July 05, 2008, 02:05:43 AM
ichi the killer's face appears twice down the middle

Confusingly enough, despite his face being above the title, the character is actually Kakihara. Having his head on the dragon with the smoke coming from his cheeks is fucking inspired.

Old Thrashbarg

SweetRosalyn

Well, I'm happy, I got a vote! Thanks, Nagsworth! I wasn't really expecting any - my first monging was for Wimblemong a couple of years ago, and this was my second, I've not really done anything in between, so my skills are somewhat less than honed.

Ta for the match, Rubbish Monkey, yours were ace.

I shall now sit back with a bottle of wine and watch the rest of the match...

Still Not George

SweetRosalyn, because she has boobies (and "Ground Force II: Border Control" made me giggle like a twat).

ThickAndCreamy

Those last two are brilliant!

I am literally going to flip a coin to decide who to vote for. Heads is Rosalyn, tails RM...

tails!

I vote Rubbish Monkey.

chocky909

I love SweetRosalyn's ones especially the Torchwood thing but his Itchy and Kombat are too good so another vote for Rubbish Monkey.