Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:45:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 1 - Marv Orange v Cardinal Tit Storm

Started by Marv Orange, July 02, 2008, 01:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

fanny splendid

chocky909

Both fantastic and Marv deserves to go on and make more but Cardinal Tit Storm gets my vote here.

Marvin

Koant

Marv because I've read the rules and want to see both of them going through. CTS' first shot is amazing.

mothman

swarfmonkey

Derek Trucks

Voting on this game ends at 8.14am.  I will be out at that time but any votes after that will be treated as void.  I will confirm the result at about 9/10am tomorrow.

alan nagsworth

Oh! Er, again I don't really get the satire, should probably start watching the news or something. Well anyway CTS gets my vote for nice bright colours. :-D His second shot was very good and visually striking even if you don't get it!

Derek Trucks

The final score is:  Marv Orange 8 CTS 26.  CTS is the winner and will go through to the 2nd round.  Marv Orange will have to wait to see if he is one of the 6 highest losers.

Marv Orange

Yeah whatever I dont need this anyway I got bitches and cocaine. I'd like to thank God and my family for this opportunity.

sproggy

Both very good, but Marv gets mine for his second shot.