Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:02:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 1: Weekender vs Fry

Started by weekender, July 02, 2008, 08:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weekender

As promised, here is a shit MS Paint job that I couldn't even be arsed to finish because it looks so shit.

The idea is an 'internet meme graveyard', for it is here that internet memes go to rest.  I was, at various stages, going to have lots of internet memes including that cartoon NES character who was in 'All Your Base Are Belong To Us', a selection of 'LOLcats', and also various references to Verbwhores gone by such as [banned troll], ELW10 etc, to try and curry some favour amongst the existing Verbwhores, because I am a shallow cunt.  One of them was going to have: "Del Boy: Fell through a bar" on it, but I couldn't work out how to do that.

Unfortunately,therefore, I couldn't be arsed, and got as far as adding 'dancing baby' and three of the first stages of the 'Hampster Dance' - note that I have carefully chosen them in the right order on the gravestones going into the distance, as this reflects the diminishing Hampster dance phenomena.  Imagine the Hamster dance taking place and yet fading away across time on a myriad of crosses.

I know I needed to resize the picture and the crosses to get this message a'cross', and perhaps it would have been better concentrating on a few headstones, I dunno.

At the back of the field of crosses, forgotten by everyone, was going to be everything Joel Veitch ever did.

In the foreground, interestingly, you can see 'Tourist Guy'.  Tourist guy is looking on the whole grisly scene, wondering what carnage caused all these hilarious internet memes to die.

You, in turn, are looking at both Tourist Guy AND the graveyard, yet who is the REAL voyeur?

That was the intent, anyway.  As I say, I couldn't be arsed doing it properly.  Congratulations Fry :).

God bless all those who died in the World Wars who made this post possible.  I salute you all.

Fry

weekender

The file is named 'fuckittoobusy' for an obvious reason.

Interestingly, it was easier to find a picture of Fry than it was to find a picture of me.

Fry

Fry

Actually, I do have a copy where I used raptor jesus, I can't remember why I didn't use it.
I think I though Raptor Jesus was a bit obscure.

Lee

I never thought this would be such a close match...

Undecided (so far).

eluc55

Fry by default.

Weekender has just selected a random black boy and claimed its him.

This makes the memey Jesus cry.

Fry

come oonn...

come on...

*crosses fingers, sweats*

ziggy starbucks

Fry

although had the random black man in weekender's 2nd shot been nelson mandela, I'd have given him the win

Vitalstatistix

Lee

Although every tournament needs an angry, McEnroe style competitor, I think for now the Lyon's* ready to go back to the den. For that reason, I vote Fry.

*vote for me and I promise puns even more embarrassing than this one. EDIT: if I voted the other way I could have said something about the "Lyons share of the votes". Yes, I really did come up with the puns before I voted.

Artemis

alan nagsworth

Weekender for the three consecutive frames of the hamster dance.

Baxter

Weekender is my winner, because it gives me the chance to describe Fry as a Shitheel and I don't get to use the word 'Shitheel' enough.

Cerys

Weekender because I'm disappointed with Fry's finish when the ball was looping in the air ready for a triple-somersault SMASH, only for Fry to trip up and fall over. It's a shame there had to be a winner though. (horrible position where I wanna put a ;) in, but it kinda detracts from the joke. Instead there's an overly long explanation of my thought process.) Yeah anyway, I vote Weekender.

ThickAndCreamy

Fry for me. However I must admit it was a tough choice, It's hard to vote when I have very little opinion.

Small Man Big Horse

Fry

Can I just say?

I copped out of my last shot because I thought weekender had given up. Not that I am making excuses or anything.

chocky909

Fry for his first one. I would have like to have seen weekender be able to translate his ideas though, they sounded good.

Old Thrashbarg

Fry, purely for the superior monging ability shown in his first image.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Weekender, because I like wasting my vote on no-hopers.

Koant

Uncle TechTip

rudi