Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:24:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 1: Weekender vs Fry

Started by weekender, July 02, 2008, 08:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

mothman

Little Hoover

FRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee Van Cleef

weekender, for making me laugh out loud with the second shot.

Viero_Berlotti

Weekender, because I know he can't be arsed and I want to see him have to play another round.

Fry - because as much as I'd like to see a Jack Dee-style "forced competitor" situation from weekender, he'll only stop bothering entirely and we'll have to ask Fry back anyway.

weekender

weekender, because he is the funniest bastard I know, he's also very very sexy and I know women throw themselves at his feet.  Add into the mix a massive intelligence and self-deprecating humour and quite frankly we should be looking at him to procreate as soon as possible so we can develop a race of super-humans.  God he's hot.  If I was a woman I'd be looking to fuck him senseless.  I'm tempted even now, even though I'm a man, he's that damn good.  *Swoon*

boki

Fry - I feel it's important to bring along new talent (and Weekender secretly loves disappointment)

no_offenc

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Derek Trucks

Voting ends on this one at 9.45pm, anything after that will be void.  I'll confirm the result when I'm about next (maybe late tonight or tm morning).

sproggy

Derek Trucks

The final score:   Weekender 12 Fry 23.  Fry wins and goes through to the 2nd round.  Weekender will have to wait and see if he is one of the 6 highest losers.