Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:18:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008: Round 1 - Stringbean Dean v. Micanio

Started by micanio, July 02, 2008, 11:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micanio

micanio

I have to warn everybody that I will be away from tomorrow morning until Monday so if SBD serves after then, then I won;t be able to get my reply in until next week.....

Stringbean Dean

Nah, don't worry about it.  I'll bodge some crap up tomorrow.  I did have a look yesterday but the site was down. 

Stringbean Dean

I promised crap didn't I?

*frankly unnecessary grunt*

If you need sources give us a shout.

micanio

I'm back now, so I'll get something knocked up tonight......

micanio

Sorry about the delay....

Hurrrrrrrrgh!!!!

Edit: Sources - 1, 2, 3, 4

Stringbean Dean

Artemis

Fucking excellent return, but how does it comply with the rules? The knife-crime / Boris Johnson link is a little tenuous.

Stringbean Dean

Well I'm not bothered if I have any say in the matter.  Oh, hold on - no, kick this joker out of the tournament.

micanio

Quote from: Artemis on July 07, 2008, 05:03:06 PM
Fucking excellent return, but how does it comply with the rules? The knife-crime / Boris Johnson link is a little tenuous.

The conceptual link is the news - SBD's shot has a news reporter in it, mine is a news report

Cerys

They're both news reports, if that helps.

Edit - too late.

Artemis

Stringbean Dean

Well, he's got form.  If I get a single vote I'll be astonished.

*Spangs it off the metal*

micanio

Small Man Big Horse

I'm honestly struggling to decide, Micano's first shot was superb, but his second a bit shit, whereas Stringbean Dean's first was rubbish but his second was excellent. Now how's that for too much honesty! ;)

Anyway, I'm going to go for Stringbean Dean, cause I do love his second shot a lot.

Cerys

Close, but it has to be micanio for that first return.  Sorry, SD.

mothman

alan nagsworth

Another for micanio based on the first shot. Supoib!

Old Thrashbarg

eluc55

I genuinely prefer stringbean dean's efforts, especially the second. Although yes, all are great.