Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:26:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008: Round 1 - Stringbean Dean v. Micanio

Started by micanio, July 02, 2008, 11:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThickAndCreamy

Like someone has said before me Stringbean's first shot was rubbish but second was wonderful and Micanio's first shot was wonderful and second shot was rubbish.

I have to give it to Micanio for the great skills demonstrated in the first shot.

chocky909

I have to agree and go with Stringbean Dean because he tickled my funny bone a little more than Micanio's.

i also thought his mongs were funny

Looknorth

Rubbish Monkey

Stringbean Dean, because although micanio's first shot is great I do think the conceptual link is a stretch, and I don't like that rule anyway.

Artemis

Quote from: TheFatBloke on July 08, 2008, 06:48:02 PM
Like someone has said before me Stringbean's first shot was rubbish but second was wonderful and Micanio's first shot was wonderful and second shot was rubbish.

I wouldn't be quite as harsh, but that's basically where I'm at too.

I vote Stringbean, because although Micanio's was a better PS job, SBD's made me laugh more.

micanio

Derek Trucks

The final score:    Stringbean Dean 8 Micanio 14.  Micanio is the winner and goes through to the second round.  Sorry Dean, but you're knocked out.  Thanks for playing though, hope to see you again next year.

micanio

Well played SBD. Some really funny shots. Next time I'll take more than 10 minutes on my second shot...the first one took me about 2 hours....can you tell?

Stringbean Dean

Aye, you deserved it - I'll never be able to look at Boris without seeing a scary, 60 foot tall marauding figure lumbering through a London wasteland shooting lightning out of his fingers.  Or something.  Good luck for the next round.